Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

2019 will be good because orange man will be gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my wife almost didnt believe me that they got macca's until she saw the pictures

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I am in a strange position because my company is super chill, I work on whatever and get it done, and if they were to try to be lovely with me i can say gently caress it and go get 30k per year more somewhere else and they would have to shutter the projects I work on since most other developers with my skills and experience would not be willing to be paid what I’m paid when other companies are offering them more :v:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

420 American Rubles = 69 Freedom Units = 1 cheeto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

meatpimp posted:

I just married my brother and his wife. It's an odd day.

this is what LIBERALS want!!!