Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

Ferremit posted:

Theres a fair chance I've got some 4gb DDR2 SODIMMS floating around, but by the time I post the stupid things to the US it would be cheaper to drive to Canada and get them... loving Aus Post.

AusPost is funny because its about the same price as Japan to get things to the US, about twice times the UK price. I bought the MightyCarMods signed book+cards promotion they had and it had to be $40 to ship a bubble envelope.

:siren: Congrats :siren: goondolences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

sigtrap posted:

I resolve to move somewhere cheaper this year because It's now been 2 years since I've driven a car. Here's a list of everything cool about this:

1. kill me

I've missed you, my friend!

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

I found the back glass for my Rocky after looking for like 2 years. Also saw a 79 Triumph TR7 with a Miata B6 swap, with an automatic! :wtc:

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

DJchat in AI? Nice! . I sold my (then) sweet Geminis like 11 years ago and just picked up an Odyssey case with a pair of TT-2400s and a Numark mixer for $300. I really need to get an old Serato interface, I got rid of most of my vinyl and don't really care to mix/scratch what I have left.