Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat

NitroSpazzz posted:

Start IVF Monday so January is going to suck

Best of luck to you both! I remember mornings where the mrs. rear end was so swollen from the previous injections that I’d have to spend a few minutes finding a place I could get the needle to go through for the new injection. I seriously contemplated drawing a grid pattern on her rear end with permanent marker to make it a little easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat

cakesmith handyman posted:

Sounds like you guys need exercises that focus on your height :haw:

drat straight, I got an inversion table for Christmas and am going to improve my BMI by hanging upside down. I’m 5’ 6” and 185lbs, so I just need to stretch myself out about 6 inches and I will be healthy!

I mean, gently caress diet and exercise that poo poo is hard work...

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat
I am going to be building my own house, and I posted our home brewed floor plan in DIY. The more criticism the merrier. It will have nice garage at 30x40 plus room for storage. Gotta have that room for when I eventually buy a "fun" car.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3879253&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post491670277

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat

Applebees Appetizer posted:

^^^ lol glad I don't use facetime at all

Pretty much. The public bathrooms at the resort I work have similar dryers to the Dyson, and it has a collection reservoir that is loving disgusting and I'm pretty sure no one ever cleans it much less sanitizes it. Paper towels FTW.

In the words of Dr Sheldon Cooper, “It’d be more hygienic to let disease ridden gibbons sneeze your hands dry”