Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
first post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Roosevelt posted:

d. jon trump couldn't tell you what the Tech "stuff" is if you shoved his nose in it

i believe you are wrong:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1076084489422557184

he knows the tech

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

its surreal to see trump's picture on the wall at government places

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

trump totally should be in a metal gear game imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTxAlkD-xDI&t=366s

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

IPAs are gross and most beer is bad imo

drinking havana club tonight

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

A Handed Missus posted:

not so fond of gaddafi's rape dungeons though

you have to separate his private life from his art

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Bearjew posted:

God drat the president is dumb as poo poo

respect the office or you can get out if you dont like it

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

we get longer summer days as well though so thats nice

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/1079909408249913345

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

ugh I think the NYE thing I'm going to is going to be full of squares, at least I wont have people trying to mooch white off me

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Joementum posted:

so Trump's just playing Civ IV now and working through the tech tree?

I dont think he knows walls become obsolete with gunpowder tech

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

its raining a bit in southern ontario too, and its like -5C with the wind. I knew I should have arranged a ride instead of walking, i guess its only 15m so w/e

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

mad.radhu posted:

I think 2019 will be the year I reply to every Trump Tweet with buffluigi.png

This is true courage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRX6sSvB7kE

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

The Snoo posted:

I hope the rain keeps my dumbass neighbors from lighting firecrackers in the parking lot at midnight

lol look how naive you are

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

arent half of youtube views just farmers or w/e the official name is

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

SHVPS4DETH posted:

joke's on you i dont have any kids and my cats will loving annihilate anyone who steps to me

lol one time i kicked a friends cat like 8' cause it was attacking another friends dog and it decided it wanted to try and climb up my body and try and go for my face and lol nope

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

SHVPS4DETH posted:

year of the presidential toilet selfie

it's one of those movies where i feel like it's been sufficiently referenced in pop culture that i've consumed that seeing the movie itself would feel redundant, just like jaws or star wars

don't kick cats esp ones that have so thoroughly owned you already

i dont normally but i certainly will if its trying to climb up to my face to attack me

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

blue squares posted:

I really wanna get drunk tonight but I've been sick for 3 days and it's probably a really bad idea

alcohol will clear up the sickness

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

opossums are neutral for me, skunks however I also despise because there's like 2 gaggles of them like hang out near my front door

groups of skunks are called surfeit for whatever reason

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

im gonna go to this NYE party thing I bet im gonna see some loving ellen or james corden youtube or other dumb bullshit ugh

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

"good hot dog brand"

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Happy birthday plebs

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

New year w/e

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Welp time for a bump by for now thread

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

this hollywood line is for you cspam

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

ShriekingMarxist posted:

coke just makes me more angry, i dunno why anyone does it

i do drugs to stop being angry

dont get angry when you do drugs? :shrug:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I had like 4 drinks total tonight? and people kept trying to get me to eat and lol at that. I actually dont think ive eaten in like 36h now that I think about it

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I've put on like 10-20lbs since working up north anyways, its probably better I dont eat (lol i know its loving bad)

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

ive had half a bottle of scotch, and 2 bottles of champaign and i feel completely sober atm

my 4-5 vodka sprites have me pretty hosed up but alcohol makes coke a lot better so thats probably whats holding me back

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

how far north? you up in yukon?

yes

no, ontario "north", sault sainte marie (central ontario I guess)

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

how is the coke

meh, tastes like poo poo but i live in a smallish town so I take what i can get

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

the soo is 8h from where i live and its a loving shithole, i hated working there for 5 months this year

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

thats south of what i think of as south canada

i live in the southern most region of canada so its all north for me lol

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

i thought my city was bad for drugs but literally everyone i worked with in the soo was doing coke every day and Im not anywhere near that level. its a loving garbage dump

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

seriously lol doug ford is your preimier

dont blame me, i voted ndp. my riding has been blue for like 50 years anyways. theres more farmers than "city folk" in my riding so its not like my vote matters anyways

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

its absurd how much drugs are in those job sites

i did a pipe inspection (this was like, 6 years ago) at one looking for hosed up culverts bascially bitch work and everyone was like, toasted, ya know

i work natural gas pipeline, and I gassed up a reserve near the soo and then had to come back for bell's fibre to the home project cause they sent a bunch of newbies to do that and they couldnt get any production done. all the guys who came from toronto area were pretty clean but all the local guys from the labourer hall in the soo were all huge junkies, and thats coming from a guy who does a fair bit. i also dont do anything stupid during the week cause i use large machines all day and im not an idiot and most of the locals were loving pasted 3/4 of the time

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

coke is super expensive and when you live on the edge of the earth its p much baking soda all of it, but the bad bitch ritual thing of it owns even if it’s incredibly stupid

the stuff i got now is stepped on really bad but theres literally nothing i can do about it cause last time i tried to get mdma it ended up being 2cb and i tripped out loving hard and had a bad time

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

i took like 2-3 points of "mdma" and started seeing poo poo and I didnt even see full on hallucinations when I did 2 hits of acid on thursday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

that was like an 8' fall lol id be very surprised if anyone even got a bruise