Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Calibanibal hates cspam/trump thread (there is no diff between the forum and this thread but some posts don't show up here) and seeks vengeance on you all for just being dumber than dogshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i love all girls, boys, all humans. its agape

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

why exactly where these 3 children in the sky directly above a celebrating exerciser of the 2nd amendment

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

tired of being mocked because i mistake zuchinis for cucumbers, and vice versa

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

truly, a heaven-defying president

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

goon gets creepily horny once over aoc, and ends up with a nasty red text. sad!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Lime Tonics posted:

I want a homeless guy or girl as president, no vetting no nothing, just a random.

its impossible to have a homleless president, because the president is literally given the keys to a giant mansion. idiot

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

you wouldnt be the first person to mistake their eye for a giant whitehead zit

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

punchymcpunch posted:

i'm "india has less global power than australia"

this is inane, because the bulk of the world's power is concentrated in internationally-based clans and sects

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

im tired of these nickelodeons crossing the border

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

its actually an incredible compliment to compare Hispanic immigrants to powerful Mongolian warriors imho

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

watch out where the President goes

dont you eat that yellow snow

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

who the gently caress poops in public restrooms????

just hold that poo poo all day for hours until you can rush home and stank up your own little tiled fiefdom

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

im literally the most communist person itt, and even i cant embrace a future w/ communal crappers

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i make the whole family come in and watch me poop

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

twoday posted:

If you live alone, what could be happening

i think he means a romantic partner, iirc sjullgif lives w/ his parents

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

and obviously who wouldnt want to poop and watch their parents watching TV at the same time

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i poo poo in guys arse all the time

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

you cant really hear a fire

but i think you can smell them, sometimes

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

well obviously, you cant just build a wall around the vatican's rear end. invaders will just go around

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

put a canary in your bathroom and if it dies, GET OUT

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

no need for an extinguisher if you just dont tinguish fires in the first place

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

if you buy a real christmas tree you are honestly a huge piece of poo poo

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

yeah if the tree is wet it cant be ablaze, which is why thunderstorms never start forest fires

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

mundane fires feel like a tickle to me, and i can survive underwater for at least 45 minutes hth

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

stop sharing your christmas tree experiences

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

im here, im feared ,get used to it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Trump imho smells lilke if you flipped over a crumbling log in the woods and underneath was a pile of talcum powder

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muQJGzQltqQ

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lol uh yeah dont take duloxetine and clonazepam together lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

skaboomizzy posted:

the Rock's new thing on NBC is like an updated American Gladiators but it's just contestants going against each other, it's pretty cool

yeah he called me up early last year and told me i was blacklisted, dont even think about competing, etc

asshiole but w/e, i dont care

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

emfive posted:

hey friends here's a thing I learned the other day. First, this post is for AMERICANS because we're dumb

The Beatles song "Helter Skelter". What does it make you think about? Manson murders? Crazy 60s hippie poo poo? Social turmoil?

Watching the Great British Baking poo poo the other day a dude made a "Helter Skelter" cake. I first thought "lol British stupid food names" but nobody in the show seemed to think it was weird at all. The cake was a tall conical tower with a spiral of red cookies glued on, going around from the top to the bottom.

I suddenly realized that "Helter Skelter" is a noun describing some kind of playground equipment. Sure enough, it's a spiral slide around a conical center.

So the whole Helter Skelter song, all the lyrics, take on a fundamentally different meaning when you realize they're literally about playing on a slide.

no just the plain bean burrito

did you know that "lucy in the sky with diamonds" is about a crayon picture that paul drew for george

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i would never trust a doctor who didnt concoct their own pills

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

like i personally have no talent w/ pill-concocting but if you PM me i can direct you towards some extremely powerful alchemists

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

weed is generally sufficient for most mundane ailments, if it doesnt work your probably dealing w/ a hex

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Hot Karl Marx posted:

CBD is a scam like homeopathy

yeah i once drank like 2 liters of CBD and felt nothing/ huge waste of money

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

if both your balls hurt thats really bad

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

my sperm are in pain, i can feel them dying

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Paramemetic posted:

two years ago my poor wife got dosed by eating my mom and dad's unmarked edibles on thanksgiving morning

she had never actually gotten high before and I had to spend like 4 hours tripsitting her on weed

we got my parents Mr. Yuck stickers for Christmas to mark their edibles

maybe if she wasnt so loving poor she could buy her own poo poo instead of pilfering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Squizzle posted:

the contributing factors were complex to say the least but most scholars agree these days that the main cause of the fall of the roman empire was a group of six to fourteen enormous man-eating bats whose skin was proof against any blade or missile set to strike it

isnt this the plot to one of the underworld movies