Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Had some disappointing Korean but now I'm nice and toasty with like four bottles of bubbly yeah to go to celebrate the arbitrary turning of the calendar

Hope y'all are well tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol. rip phd student circa 2150

As if this will actually be logged rather than vanishing in a mountain of white noise, or just disappearing altogether in a drive failure

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

dads friend steve posted:

who the gently caress gave me this av???

Welcome,

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hard to figure out if he's getting stupider or more desperate

Probably both

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I wish, at least then I'd have been able to cook my meat to spec instead of having it delivered soaked in oil

Bulgogi CAN be so so good

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ScrubLeague posted:

It's not January

Timebat auto corrects to to me at

Post this to me at January

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Salt Fish posted:

Being good with technology is knowing that 99% of it is poo poo and avoiding it.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Consummate Professional posted:

drat I just went and played bingo like an old person and it was actually pretty fun for 12 bucks

this is how the end begins

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Happy New Year cspam you miserable bastardy

Use this year to turn around your lives

We made it!!!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

Imagine thinking 2019 is gonna be better than 2018.

It will be

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FAUXTON posted:

All that poo poo happens before the nerves even have time to process the blinding light of the detonation. Hell they don't even have time to signal pain. You're literally gone before your body can even share the news with itself.

Do you actually die if you can't perceive that you've died

Or does your consciousness shift into another reality until you can actually experience death

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

NEW YEAR (NOW)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

campfire posted:

do not fear being reabsorbed into the universal consciousness comrades, you are but a splinter

consciousness is the lens through which the universe experiences itself

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hell of a way to start 2019

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Baloogan posted:

its just super boring because the characters start out as EXTREME BAD rear end and never change

If you can believe it they get even more bad rear end and the start is super mundane compared to later, even if it seems like they're already at max level

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Baloogan posted:

so im starting with season two
because of mcaffee

Good choice season 2 is the best until season 5

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Whenever this happens the system should assume the worst possible outcome and assign maximum penalties for the police officers involved

That'd curb that practice right quick

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I'm not sure I expected Louis CK to go alt right

Remember that hugely cringey ad he took out begging America to not vote Trump? When I saw that ad I think was when I knew Trump would win even if I couldn't admit it

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Gripweed posted:

I think he read the political winds and realized that no seriously, sexual assault isn't OK anymore. He couldn't just wait it out and then come back and everything would be forgiven. So he went to the explicitly pro-rape side because he knew they would welcome him with open arms.

Scratch a liberal etc

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Was browsing CNN and I noticed that they're starting to drop adjectives about the wall and are just saying "wall" now

The current story about it is something like "Graham Says no funding bill without wall"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

TMMadman posted:

You know, I'm honestly surprised that Trump doesn't want Mitch to send him a CR that Trump could veto. I'd think that Trump would enjoy saying 'No, I can't sign this because it doesn't help Border Security!' or some other dumb thing.

While Dems would scream that Trump didn't sign the CR and kept the government closed, Trump could just blast out that he was doing this in the name of Border Security, so the needle wouldn't move either way.

How does that change the situation in any way for Trump

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

speaking as one of your dream creations, I can't wait for when you wake up and find out it's still the 2016 primaries

On June 16, 2015, Escalator was beginning.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

PostNouveau posted:

It's me, the white nation of islam member

There were at least two LF posters who claimed to be this

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lol he super mad about Warren getting attention and is starting 2020 talk over two years out

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

this thread is pretty slow for >600 users browsing.

we generated 4000+ posts in 18 hours and you call that slow

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

if made IK, I would immediately make a Q containment thread and make posting Q stuff outside of it an immediate 6er

lol redoubling my recommendation after reading this

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

a.lo posted:

let's see whta the democrats in the House have to say about this

I'm not sure anyone actually cares about Wohl beyond the online crowd

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

juche avocado posted:

Do you think it's luck that piss is so wet, and so good? Stanky piss is just like another climax!

Try pineapple

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

dont be mean to me posted:

so it's utterly irrelevant for anyone under 45

People under 45 are the main demographic to benefit from stuffing everything they own into as small a space as possible though

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ShriekingMarxist posted:

has this batshit insane Falwell article been posted yet? because holy gently caress

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...m=.dee038278c4a

literally nuke this garbage fire country

We know the Abrahamic god isn't real because Falwell hasn't been struck dead by lightning from the heavens

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

a.lo posted:

ghosts don't care once they're dead

I'm... A ghost??

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

holy gently caress is this what it feels like to actually come home to a nice apartment after a vacation? now I understand why people get homesick

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hate death, it's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

You gotta hydrate with a nice lotion

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Admiral Ray posted:

i know its an open secret that israel has nukes but it's gonna be funny as gently caress when trump just blurts that out

secret? I thought it was public knowledge

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lol the last sentence really makes this

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Duscat posted:

his only mistake was going to the white house and bringing his own bottles instead of ordering room service at a trump hotel

anyone remember scott pruitt's used trump mattress that he deployed his wife to purchase specifically from a trump hotel

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Addamere posted:

please feel free to screengrab some excerpts cos im not giving @jack any clicks

there is no ethical consumption of twitter

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

It's really not

pathetic little tramp posted:

This isn't them saying "oh hey we were looking to make 91b but we only made 84b" this is them saying "there is no way in hell we will ever make 91b"

84b is their new rosy projection.

now i want the tech sector to just loving die an implode so maybe I'm a little optimistic but this, to me, is pretty legitimately a freakout move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

In quasi-retrospect Apple triggering the markets was a really obvious outcome of the trade war