Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
hello, please sign up here

please read my very important rules. you will DIE if you do not follow these rules

:d: do not post in this thread more than once. if you need to ask me a question then ask me the question in the WWE discussion thread, as that is the only thread i read. Jerusalem is my good friend, and in this circumstance he is beholden to me and he will probate anyone who posts in this thread more than once.

:d: sometimes a wrestler gets a preordained number. like, this year, R-Truth and Carmella are coming out at 30. if you don't care that you might get R-Truth and Carmella, fine, but if you don't want a predetermined number, then say so in the one post you are allowed in this thread. the last guy that ran the roulette had this rule and i'm keeping it. i don't see how this is a rule, it's really just an option. this optiule does not apply if someone is assigned a number during the show, and maybe the day before depending on how lazy i feel like being.

these next things aren't rules, but maybe you don't know what's going on and you're new and need information:

:h: you get assigned a number between 1 and 30. that is your number for both the ladies's and the guys's rumbles. the person who is your number is now your favorite wrestler, and you must cheer for them and support them earnestly. you cannot complain about the person you got because we're all going through a really rough time right now with this company and we can't have any more negativity.

:h: more than 30 people can sign up, and you will be placed on cute teams together with cute team names and everything. take this opportunity to make a new friend!

this one is a rule:

:d: if you didn't post in this thread by noon the Friday before the Rumble, you're hosed, you blew it, and you can no longer be an official entrant. if you are reading this before the deadline and you still miss the deadline somehow, say so in this thread so you can get banned.

thank you for posting once in my thread. consider rating this thread a 5 if you had a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ye

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

THE RUMBLE

IS ROYAL

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I am ready

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
dont give me a predetermined number i reject my fate

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

please christen me with any number you please

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hell yes for the Rumble. No predetermined numbers please.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Sign me up

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'd like something that isn't predetermined thanks.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm open to whatever but remember: my team won one year. And it was because I was on that team. Plus, I'm the most painfully excited cheerleader (and poster) you done ever did see. We're gonna do it again, team, RR2019. Let's do it! Woohoo!

We've got this!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I wanna have a number any number

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I'll take a number.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

One number, please.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

In. No predetermined numbers, please. All other teams can huff a dong.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Sign me up but no predetermined numbers i want the crushing disappointment of getting apollo crews

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
GATTS IS RRREEAADDDYYYY TO RUMBLE!! No pre determined number please.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I would like a number, please tell me who I shall cheer this year.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Number 87 please. Thank you

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I for one look forward to reading up on Rumble results and past history to discover how laughably unlikely it is that a person with the number I was assigned would win

no, really, unironically, gimme a rumble number, any old one will do for me I ain't proud

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I'm in. Can't do worse than who I got last time - Heath Slater.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm going to watch the royal rumble... one way or another

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

i'm gonna be a real heel and rate this thread a 1

wachu gonna do bout that

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

A number will surely be what gets me back on board with WWE

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i'm fine with whatever

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

hi please don’t make me have Shane again thank you kind Constable

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

I'm gonna take whatever number and then never post again, thank you forums poster baron corbin who may, secretly, be Monday night raws own ex general manager Baron Corbin.

also I'll frankly be shocked if r truth actually comes out at number 30 in the men's rumble.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i;m in but no announced numbers.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jan 1, 2019

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

Sign me up.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Sign me up

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Sami Zayn is winning new era baby

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I was so excited the RR is in Phoenix this year and I could go. But no way in hell am I paying a bunch of money to go see main roster WWE from nosebleed seats.

But hell yeah RRR. No predetermined entries please!

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Balls deep.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Yes

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Sign me up, and no predetermined numbers please!

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

gently caress me up.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I'll take whatever number. I don't think R-Truth or Carmella are both actually coming out at 30.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Let’s do this. No predetermined numbers please

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
It's my favorite time of the year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

I am in. Please place me on multi-time winner SalTheBard's team. Thanks.