Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Some of you might remember around this time last year, I made a wager.

“Stephanie McMahon,” I said, “Will be asked about how she would have fared in the Rumble, and someone would have said how she could have possibly won.” A fun bet, sure, but not exactly a bold one. This sort of comment about Stephanie was all but inevitable.

That commentary team’s improbable silence was the catalyst for my exile, seemingly self-imposed, but in retrospect, perhaps not? My banishment coincidence with the ascension of the so-called “People’s Mod” Jerusalem.

AKA. Jerusalem McMahon.

Yes that’s right, don’t feel bad if you were fooled by the Hornswoggle ruse, just take the second to put the pieces together in your head for yourself. How else could Stephanie have known not to force people to say she was cool and good?

Or how about a few months later, when I was set to earn freedom and redemption with a victory at The Greatest Royal Rumble? Using my superhuman “Manimal” instincts I detected that I would get Braun Strowman as my entrant guy, but who should come out instead? Curt Hawkins, his entrant number mysteriously “switched” with Brauns.

Who could have orchestrated such a thing but a Mcmahon? You awake yet?

This is all part of a plot by the McMahons to at last END the menace of the Freethinking Internet Wrestling Community.

Knowing I had this information, Jerusalem orchestrated to have me kicked out, and when I kept trying to warn you all about what was happening he would change my posts to “poo poo I meant to post this somewhere else” or “trump is pee pee poo bah” before eventually banning me, supposedly with great regret.

So good at selling the story was "J-Ru" that I almost believed it myself. Said to me “Once I’ve banned you you can come back and post again… all you have to do is kiss my rear end.” I said no! and hit him with a stone cold stunner.

This Royal Rumble, in *googles it* ah gently caress wherever, I’m coming back to finish what I started. Should I earn victory in either Royals Rumble I will Truly be Free to Post again, and after that, I’m going to Wrestlemania, to send Jerusalem McMahon’s rear end back to Stamford CT and Free the Internet Wrestling Community once and for all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU