Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
They wouldn't even send me to Guam for a month because of my sleep apnea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

facialimpediment posted:

lol the government isn't going to be fully open for months

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/1080944739619360779?s=19

How can he think that's a good picture of himself? He looks like a bag of oatmeal dropped onto the floor of a barbershop.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Well apparently the only part of the National Parks Service that is still running are the people who maintain the clock tower inside the Trump hotel in DC. So there's that.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

This is the best kind of news.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I'm beyond furious. loving morons.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

gently caress it, go back to the founding of the Parks and send in the Army to keep the peace and enforce laws. That's a better use of them than putting up triple strand down at the border.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

These fast food chains are either loving the free marketing, or hating that they're going to get roped into this poo poo show.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

psydude posted:

The Supreme Court declined to hear the lawsuit against KBR filed by veterans who were next to its burn pits. Congress will have to direct the VA to award compensation instead.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/16/6856...ontent=20190116

Yes, make the taxpayers pay for the company's mistakes! A company that was ran by the former Vice President!

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

How the gently caress can anyone think that that's OK.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Guaranteed that the next time Florida gets wrecked by a hurricane, people will just say that it's "God's plan, and he's just punishing the homosexuals down there like with the Pulse shooting." Because they're all scum.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

This "Jesus" fucker had better stop infringing on my liberties!

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Vasudus posted:

five bucks says it's marc thiessan

Congratulations!

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

We've had -20 temperatures all week, and it dropped about another foot of snow last night before turning into rain. Supposed to be back around 0 tomorrow night.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I was raised catholic but shed the title around 14 y/o.

:same:

Got called into the principals office once because they wanted us to do a bunch of community service before Confirmation, and I told the religion teacher that I wouldn't do it because it sounded a lot like child slavery to me.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Touches ground, fuselage splits in half. How the gently caress?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Woodchip posted:

lol, Weed CA.

Stopped there on a bus ride back up to Seattle once. The gas station was full of t-shirts, shot glasses, and bumper stickers of the exact sort you'd imagine.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Nobody is going to point out the "Global Waming" typo?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Have the courts ruled on the NDAs Donny insists on people signing? I was under the impression that the only information security that could be enforced was based on classified information.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

If'n y'all's raise my taxes I cain't pay the bill on my silverado

The military is like a big pickup truck: needlessly expensive, gaudy, and ruins untold numbers of young men's credit scores.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

One of the comments brought up that time that Jacob Wohl tried to frame Mueller for sexual assault. Anything ever come of that? If love to watch that little poo poo sit in prison and/or be bankrupted.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Nick Soapdish posted:

Let no brain be unbroken

That which is dead can never die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Ah, yes, Donna Brazile, who's name last floated into my sphere when she was doing a debate tour with Sarah loving Palin.