Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I for one am ready for all the cries of "WOKEAHONTAS" on the way to Democratic primaries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
In barracks, 5AM, not self inflicted.

Sounds like some drunk dumbasses were playing the trust game.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
That excerpt is in the GiP coffee table art book and I showed it to a few of the more socially adept intel folks I know. They could see a few people it applied to!

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I mean, I read the 89% as not changing their minds meaning that people who thought the wall was dumb didn't stop thinking that, and people who thought the wall was a great idea also didn't stop thinking that.

It doesn't what your thoughts are, it just asks if you changed your mind.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

M_Gargantua posted:

Which is also weird because thats like $1500 of fast food and you really could cater for cheaper at that point. Maybe Donald just doesn't know how much things cost and thinks fast food is just cheap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl_Qyk9DSUw

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I guess my question re:baby Hitler is when it becomes acceptable to kill him.

I mean obviously it's totally okay for him to starve and die or die from preventable diseases due to lack of a social safety net, but when is it okay to like shoot him or execute him.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBY53LNBQhk is the best because Tom and Jerry is good.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I dunno, I have the feeling that if his dad was still alive or any person who's ever been in a position of authority above him, they'd slap him and tell him to stop acting like a kid. Everything he says sounds like a whiny petulant child. "Everyone is so unfair to me! No one has ever been treated as unfairly as me!"

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Kinda dickish to just call McNally out apropos of nothing.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Hot Karl Marx posted:

the dem primary is gonna be so loving good (terrible)

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/s...ingawful.com%2F

I didn't read very far downthread in this but apparently this interview happened shortly after her dumb book about losing the election came out.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
The numbers are specific because smoothbrain doesn't mind having a spasm on the number pad.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
One of the crappy memes that appear down-thread in a twitter had an image macro with a picture of Hillary saying "if Reagan hadn't run a third time, he'd never be president". Which, okay sure, Reagan as president was such a good experience for the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

The Iron Rose posted:

it's dumb but i can't help but feel like tremendously hosed up is a statement that should be reserved for things on a bigger scale than fuckin truancy

I can't help but feel like charges/prison is something that should be reserved for things on a bigger scale than truancy but here we are.