Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

Wrasslin' is fake.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

That Works posted:

Yeah same. I think Warren could be a good president and I like her policies so far based on what she's advocated in the senate.

Is she actually good? Everything I've read from her (with the context that she was in the GOP until the mid 90s) looks like pretty classical liberal stuff and I don't really have any faith she's radical enough to fix what's hosed up in this country BUT I am also not the best informed

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Ed Balls

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

hobbesmaster posted:

Kamala Harris is a corrupt cop?

she is a cop, yes

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

MaxPowers posted:

F for my kurdish boys about be put to the turkish pike. One day there will be a kurdistan, inshallah.

YPG on that real poo poo

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Not sure if worst troll ever or actual :brainworms:

he's a weed elemental. his nerves are all fried and the electrical impulses are triggered by bits of nug that float around in there

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Nice try leftard!

yikes, dude. we don't really say that anymore. it's "non-Hodgkins libphoma" now

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

DoktorLoken posted:

Scott Walker is no longer governor of Wisconsin. :toot:

hell yeah

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

hobbesmaster posted:

Its so they can bill the patient for a massive amount as well as the insurance company. ie; say a typical insurance negotiated rate for something is $10,000. The hospital charges the patient $30k. Insurance pays the hospital $10k because thats what they believe the fair rate for it is. The hospital now goes after the patient for the remaining balance of $20k.

By not accepting any insurance they can just balance bill everyone.

what in the gently caress

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

mlmp08 posted:

ITT, deliberately lying and being evil is the same as counting wrong and then apologizing.

quick reminder that psydude is doing pretty well so he doesn't really give a poo poo if things change or not. Trump is a threat to him because he causes market instability, not because he is really, actually evil.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

egyptian rat race posted:

I like the intro to Apocalypse Now but that seems kinda vanilla

There is no kink shaming here

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

"hipster car dealership" is among the most cursed phrases I have ever heard.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

what a way for Jim Ross to go

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Torrannor posted:

I wonder if all those people clamoring for a wall ever looked to our side of the pond. From 2000 to 2017, 33.000 people drowned in the Mediterranean Sea trying to get to Europe. 33k! In less than 20 years! And that's only those we know about, the real number is likely quite a bit higher. A wall or barrier that can be crossed with relatively little effort compared to crossing the Mediterranean Sea will ultimately not deter all who try to get a better life in the US. Especially not if climate change really starts to kick in and devastates the poorer countries in America.

Finally, the logically sound argument to defeat the CHUD menace.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Is she notable? I can’t remember a single position she’s taken

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i cannot decide if her nephew is a cat or if there are racism dragon balls she keeps using to bring him back only to be killed again

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

iKon posted:

It's staggering how desensitized we are to the President publicly supporting the word of a foreign adversary over his own intelligence chiefs.

Meanwhile: https://twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/1085540629843795969

sam_cassell_big_balls_dance.mov

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

DoktorLoken posted:

Chicago owns, gently caress off.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

she thinks the n64 is the best console ever

She’s right.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

psydude posted:

The greatest injustice is that people are forced to work at LGA to begin with.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Suicide Watch posted:

I really wonder how much of his motivation to run comes from hearing AOC and Warren's comments on billionaires and 70% taxes

100% of it, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

I remember watching this ad back during the 2012 election and thinking that this would be the peak of ridiculousness in presidential elections. Donald Trump had such sights to show me.