Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Knack!? Ugh! Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

As a member of the Knack Pack, I am ashamed for not recognizing those goblin fortifications
In all fairness as soon as I read VideoGames's "hint" my mind went straight to goonitude. The Knack Pack's proliferation on these forums is the only reason I got it.

VideoGames posted:

$5 title change certificate will be heading your way later tonight Doom Goon!
Awesome, always wanted someone to buy me an avatar. I just thought it would be, you know... redtext. How's it work anyway, should I get an email?

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Thanks! Since you confirmed there's no Kirby games and I won with Knack of all things I'm changing my evergreen guess to Bad Rats now.

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

It's Press Your Fingers Into Your Eyes And Watch The Imaginary Colors That Appear.