Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

LawfulWaffle posted:

I'm pretty sure it isn't 2064: Read Only Memories but that keeps popping into my head when I look at it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqGIKlgSl1s

Just a warning but I found 2064 horrendously wordy. I got the point of each conversation but then would have to button press my way through 20 more screens of dialogue. Still, I love the aesthetic and the music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I beat it, and thought about going back through for some different outcomes but the thought of replaying some parts just made me walk away.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

This is supposed to be vanquish is good week not week 1 of a 2 week who cares about ROM series

That's true, Vanquish does rule pretty hard. The style of it is hilarious.

Since this is the PS3 version VideoGames is playing through there's no issues with the enemies like in the remaster, right?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

These days a simple port to modern systems can get tagged as a remaster :shrug:

I just remember some posts in the chat thread around Vanquish PC having enemy damage issues

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

It almost looks like an Easter Island head...

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I would definitely put 2064 down as a visual novel, it's mostly just Turing talking at you

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

It's not Amplitude?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

Hes moving into a haunted abandoned game shop

There ya go. Luigi's Mansion next!