Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

R0ckfish posted:

I have completed a trukk, I gotta say this army is a lot of fun to paint. It is like when I did the nids where I don't really lose motivation to paint which is nice.

That's a great looking trukk.

I finished this one yesterday, working on the FW halftrack trukk today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

i finished a couple of models today:

Really happy with my primaris chaplain, copied the standard scheme but added my purple shoulder pads.

I'm surprised how well this Trukk turned out. I'm really growing to hate the Trukk kit, the previous one with the FW enclosed cab was annoying but this one was downright infuriating, the half-track took me all day to clean the flash and assemble, and they way it's made you have to assemble it on the chassis, you can't build the tracks off the vehicle to paint them. Then the plastic kit parts don't even fit together correctly, I had to add some plates to hide the fact that the driver is just kinda suspended in the cab because the pegs that are supposed to fit into the floor don't match properly.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I painted up some Sentinels for my Faux-Praetorians. I wanted to call back to this pic of the old model.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Stephenls posted:

That's a pair of Windsor and Newton Series 7 brushes, a Size 0 and a Size 1, that I've horribly mutilated with a pair of scissors to make into stippling brushes.

The Lil Legend patreon is really good, y'all.

You do know that you can just buy stippling brushes from Dick Blick and not destroy expensive brushes right?