Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord
Alright, I managed to skip the last several years due to laziness, but I need some focus to get through my backlog.

Genestealer Cult:
1x Abominant (half-done)
1x Magus (half-done)
1x Patriarch
20x Genestealers
40x Neophytes
30x Acolytles
4x Aberrants
1x Goliath truck

As the full release will drop soon I'm sure this list is bound to expand, but it's already a daunting amount of tiny dudes.

Death Guard:
1x Tallyman
1x Typhus (half-done)
24x Poxwalkers
7x Plague Marines
1x Myphitic Blight-Hauler

I also need to get a decent lighting setup and work on photography.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Buglord

Ilor posted:

While this dude looks dope as gently caress and is fantastically well executed, I've gotta say I'm not a big fan of the Baharroth Blue metal plates on his shoulder and forearms. I feel like if you did them the same NMM gray as the axe, they wouldn't draw your eye away from the face and the sword so much.

That base turned out great, BTW.

Wouldn’t the entire point of a Slaaneshi warrior be to draw your attention away from their oncoming axe by their brilliant blue shoulderpad?

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Buglord
Progress report:
Finally got around to painting some cultists and mutant freaks.

One day I will get my lighting right, but it will not be this day. :smith:

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Buglord
Man, I absolutely love the revamped plastic Hive Guard and I really don't want to have to rebuy them. :sigh: I suppose I can get a set for shockcannons but then the impalers will look a little sad in comparison.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Buglord
Crosspost:
Painting update:

Couldn't find a hat I liked in time, but I wanted to break up all the Acolyte painting.