Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA
Speaking of absurdly ultra gruff dialectal quirks, if you live in Romagna it's customary to yell "C'ut vègna un còlp" if you're really happy OR really angry with someone.

"May you get a heart attack"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
http://www.ansa.it/friuliveneziagiu...5546d2794f.html

Vice mayor and renowned rear end in a top hat throws a clochard belongings in the trash.

Gets a 100€ fine because he used the generic bin instead of the textyle/clothing recycling one.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

mortons stork posted:

Liberalism.txt?

The free market corrects itself!

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
To he surprise of no one, Air France is not going to partecipate in the Alitalia refinancing anymore. I can't wait to nationalize that piece of poo poo AGAIN.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Char posted:

So, on Monday, the subscribed users of this platform voted on "Prosecuting Salvini: yes or no?". It ended 59% no to 41% yes. 52000 people voted.
Salvini won't be prosecuted, because the people have cast their vote.

:psyduck:

Imagine attempting to control a nation with the SA userbase at the helm

Tafferling fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Feb 20, 2019

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
I can 100% guarantee that the cops wedged their boat between the Seawatch and the dock on purpose, in order to slap an additional charge on the captain and letting the fash go all in on "evil germans attacking our military" spiel

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
Well, now Salvini is trying to stop an italian boat to dock in italian ports. I don't think they'll entertain his antics nearly as long as Carola did.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
It's gonna be fun seeing Salvini trying to look good when dabbling in the ocean of poo poo of economics.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
Until a player gets the flu, then a whole team gets it and then the season is canceled because well, what are you gonna do, a battle royale with the last uninfected team winning the championship?

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
People can't ever be satisfied by anything. There are many at work that are advocating for a Chinese censorship and writing off the olds deaths as heart attacks in order to not scare the market and save jobs.
The same people would be banging their fists for being lied to by this deceitful government.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
Oil is good

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

SlowBloke posted:

Single day like this one is relatively rare, usually it's a two day ordeal(with more reasonable hours like 0800-1900) so i'm expecting a mess on data for the first few hours after closing.

Do we know how was the single day vote decided? I didn't hear anything about the reasoning behind it.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Eiba posted:

So one of my closest friends moved from the US to Italy today to start his PhD. I guess it's time for me to start paying attention to Italian politics.

What the gently caress just happened?

Apologies for such an open ended question from an ignorant American, but I'm kind of worried for my friend at this point.

It's the new friendly neighborhood neofascism, if you're rich/temporary you have nothing to fear. It will be a bloodbath for poor people of every race though,

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
I tought I would be happier but he was really inconsequential these last years and the right keeps churning out worse and worse shitbags sooo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
Traditional family values is pestering a colleague to do a foursome.
Without your actual companion of course, five's a crowd.
I know that pointing at the private life of anyone is in bad taste but they're just flinging poo poo all over.