Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strontosaurus
Sep 11, 2001

Who are these two guys in Flash #61, hanging out with the villains in Zandia?

Edit: Thanks to the DC Wikia, I have deduced that they are the Trigger Twins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strontosaurus
Sep 11, 2001

What if we find out at the end of all this that the Joker has been wielding the Silly Force?

Strontosaurus
Sep 11, 2001

Madkal posted:

Has there ever been a comic that explains how certain heroes get their own automobiles? Like I know Batman gets his due to Waynecorp and being stupidly wealthy and he used to have Harold there to fix things up, but what about the other heroes who randomly got strangely toy ready cars/boats/planes/bikes/submarines.

Johnny Storm built the Spider-Mobile for Peter, despite him never actually getting a driver's license.

I assume the Punisher bought his van with a fistful of bloody cash.

Strontosaurus
Sep 11, 2001

Has there ever been a scene where someone uses the phrase "Arkham's razor"? Like to describe the revolving door of the Asylum.

Strontosaurus
Sep 11, 2001

Has there ever been a scene where someone uses the phrase "Arkham's razor"? Like to describe the revolving door of the Asylum.