Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Bears only gave up more than 30 points three times all season. Once to the Patriots, and then to the.... Giants and Dolphins? ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Intruder posted:

The Bears only gave up more than 30 points three times all season. Once to the Patriots, and then to the.... Giants and Dolphins? ok

The bears like losing to shitass teams, so the eagles will move on.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

iwentdoodie posted:

The bears like losing to shitass teams, so the eagles will move on.

Also it was the Osweiler Dolphins

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Rooting interests:

1. Chargers
2. Saints
3. Rams
4. Bears
5. Seahawks
6. Ravens
7. Colts
8. Cowboys
9. Texans
10. Patriots
11. Chiefs
12. Eagles

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Honestly stunned someone went below the Chiefs for you, why the Philly hate out of curiosity?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Honestly stunned someone went below the Chiefs for you, why the Philly hate out of curiosity?

Automatic dislike of repeat champions. Any previous winner would have been at the bottom

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

what if the chargers had won last year

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Intruder posted:

what if the chargers had won last year

LOL

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Rooting for the chargers because my team is also cursed.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

There's a real lack of evil in this playoffs run, and very little meh too. You really can't go wrong rooting for anyone but the Cowboys or Patriots.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
I知 going to root for the cowboys, op

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
The '94 Chargers won my heart, and they've been my #2 team ever since (they were my #1 team in '96-'98 because lol Browns).

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Legacy wise it'd be really cool if the Chiefs or Chargers won, as either would result in Reid // Rivers punching their tickets for the HoF and both deserve it.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
I'm standing in NFC North solidarity with the Bears, because they've had it rough over the years, and as a Lions fan, I can identify with that.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Are the Eagles or the Cowboys the best comedy option for neutral fans? It seems like it probably has to be one of those two, IMO. Although I could see the Colts being particularly funny as well.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Ross, your list is disgusting. Here is my playoff rooting interests at this current time:

1. Bears
2. Texans
3. Chargers
4. Chiefs
5. Colts
6. Ravens
7. Cowboys
8. Rams
9. Eagles
10. Seahawks
11. Patriots

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

weird Asian candy posted:

Ross, your list is disgusting. Here is my playoff rooting interests at this current time:

1. Bears
2. Texans
3. Chargers
4. Chiefs
5. Colts
6. Ravens
7. Cowboys
8. Rams
9. Eagles
10. Seahawks
11. Patriots

It's almost like as a fan of an NFC team you'd rather see an AFC team win

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

a neat cape posted:

It's almost like as a fan of an NFC team you'd rather see an AFC team win

Tis true! None of the NFC teams really do much for me, so go Bears. I never thought I would ever root for the Bears but here we are...

Also I mostly object to your big stinky #2 pick.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Tis true! None of the NFC teams really do much for me, so go Bears. I never thought I would ever root for the Bears but here we are...

Also I mostly object to your big stinky #2 pick.

Brees gave me the greatest moment I've ever felt as a chargers fan in 2004 and I'll always love him

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

a neat cape posted:

Brees gave me the greatest moment I've ever felt as a chargers fan in 2004 and I'll always love him

That was 14 years ago. It's time to :sever: and embrace the hatred of the Saint imho

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

That was 14 years ago. It's time to :sever: and embrace the hatred of the Saint imho

I'm hoping for a Saints Chargers superbowl so I can hear for 2 weeks how the chargers made the wrong choice in 2006 from morons who get paid to talk about football

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I'm pretty comfortable with these playoffs because I really like quite a few of the teams. Chargers, Chiefs, Ravens, Colts, Texans on the AFC side. Literally everyone but the Patriots I'd be fine with. In the NFC, I guess I'd love to see the Rams get it but Bears, Saints, Seahawks? Sure why not. Even the Eagles would be funny although I'd prefer if they didn't make it, having done it last year. I like it when teams break long streaks of playoff failure.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

What if it's Pats v Cowboys. :allears:

*hisses and puffs into a cloud of smoke*

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Rooting for the Seahawks so we get more weird twitter stuff like this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CableThanos_/status/1080918209270697984

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I'm going with:
1. Bears
2. Rams
3. Chargers
4. Texans
5. Chiefs
6. Saints
7. Ravens
8. Colts
9. Eagles
10. Seahawks
11. Cowboys
12. Patriots

Really after #1 I don't care except I really don't want the Cowboys or Patriots to win.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
A Rams-Chargers Superbowl might be pretty neat.

throwd0wn
Dec 15, 2003

General Dog posted:

A Rams-Chargers Superbowl might be pretty neat.

You really want to see LA burn to the ground huh?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Would LA even notice that two of their teams were in the SB?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

Would LA even notice that two of their teams were in the SB?

Depends if Lebron is back or not

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
NFC
1. Eagles--my team
2. Saints--Drew's last ride
3. Bears--defense winning out over Chiefs, Saints, Rams
4. Seahawks--RWBS
5. Rams--I don't have anything against the Rams, I just don't give a gently caress about the Rams
6. Cowboys--gently caress the Cowboys

AFC
1. Chiefs--prospect of an Andy win and general Mahomes coolness overrides the "always root for a team that hasn't won it" rule
2. Chargers--haven't won it, this would be cool
3. Texans--haven't won it, this would be funny
4. Ravens--this would be funny
5. Colts--this would be cool
6. Patriots--gently caress Tom Brady

Personally, this is a great crop. Only the Cowboys or Patriots would piss me off.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

What if it's Pats v Cowboys. :allears:

Is this one of those riddles where the secret answer is 'I kill myself to avoid the pain'

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

All the other NFC teams suck give me Seahawks or nothing.

Saints would be ok.

AFC:

Chargers
Houston
Chiefs
Colts
Ravens

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Ravens Bears in a 6-2 slogfest.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
1. Ravens: I've always liked this team for some reason.
2. Eagles: These mad bastards deserve 3 more Superbowls for the way they poo poo on TB12 last year. Also Birdgang.
3. Seahawks: I love the way they hate the Steelers. Also Birdgang.
4. Chiefs: Andy Reid SB win would be great but Mahomes is going to be a fixture of the NFL for a long time so I'd rather he wait a while before he reaches the mountain top.
5. Bears: Team is fine, uniforms suck though. Trubisky sucks too.
6. Saints: Sure, why not?
7. Colts: They stole Baltimore's team and history. Still, Andrew Luck is so drat likable.
8. Chargers: The move to LA deeply offends me. They can win once they're back in San Diego.
9.Rams: McVay has built a really fun team but I super hate Suh so gently caress the Rams.
10.Texans: JJ Watt and BoB are everything wrong with football. Which is sad because Watson and Nuk are everything right.
11. Cowboys: You know why.
12. The End of All Things
13. Patriots: Ick

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

The Puppy Bowl posted:

5. Bears: Team is fine, uniforms suck though. Trubisky sucks too.

Sucks on dem tittays. And uh.... the Bears easily have top 10 in Uniforms. I wish they would change the C to the logo of the actual Bear, but that will never happen because tradition.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

My list

Chargers

Positive: Phillip Rivers is cool and good and I like Ross and Ross likes the team. They've never won before.
Negative: Dean Spanos would be able to celebrate.

Chiefs

Positive: Chiefs are fun and Andy Reid would be able to finally get to the top.
Negative: I live in Chiefs territory and would have to hear a bunch of neofans brag about the team.

Texans

Positive: Good solid team.
Negative: None really.

Bears

Positive: I have a friend who is a Bears fan.
Negative: Bear fans would become insufferable and the Vikings have to play them twice a year.

Rams

Positive: The Rams just belong in LA. Jerk of an owner aside, the FO has built a solid team.
Negative: Nothing, really.

Colts

Positive: It would reward the Colts after getting crapped on by Josh McDaniel. They actually DID draft an O-lineman in the first round and it's paid off.
Negative: Nada

Cowboys

Positive: Meh.
Negative: They've won it a lot but it also has been a long time.

Ravens

Positive: It would make Kawalimus mad.
Negative: The Ravens just annoy me.

Saints

Positive:
Negative: I've really learned to hate Sean Payton. When it looked like the Saints were a lock to win last years playoff game he started taunting the crowd, which he's done before against other teams.

Seahawks

Positive: Richard Sherman would walk around in stunned disbelief
Negative: "12th man" would become a thing again.

Eagles

Positive:
Negative: It took one win for Eagles fans to become arrogant bullies, they would be worse with two.

Patriots

Positive: Maybe the team would retire en mass.
Negative: We all lose if they win.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Eagles fans were arrogant bullies before they ever won a game. They're from loving philly.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I would like to apologize on behalf of the city of Philadelphia for any bullying inflicted upon you by our fans that may have reduced your quality of life.

lol

a new study bible! fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jan 5, 2019

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Let痴 go Eagles, Chiefs, Colts, Bears in that order. Chargers are also acceptable I guess. Ravens are also a fun team but my family is a lot of Browns fans so I feel bad.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I知 rooting for the Chiefs. If they fall, I am rooting for the Ravens (wife is from Baltimore and Lamar is cool) or Bears or Eagles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Well I知 a cowboys homer so go cowboys but I知 not feeling too confident lol

If they get knocked out I知 cheering for the saints or ravens