Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
It’s kind of amazing how across three games now DCB remains the show stopper who just can’t actually win. What the hell is going on here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
DCB had a chance to join Dash last season and form the ultimate team. Dash was rejected. I mean, there was a chance for greatness, but alas, it wasn't to be.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

nine-gear crow posted:

It’s kind of amazing how across three games now DCB remains the show stopper who just can’t actually win. What the hell is going on here?

It's some kind of karma, it's gotta be

I find it hilarious

Also, IGgy, DCB is going to have to make it her mission to return Flamander to the side of good, you know that, right? Preferably by using The Worm on him.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
A backstage camera crew is walking down a hall. The sound of furniture breaking and someone grunting can be heard from an ajar door. The camera peers in. Dash Rendar is inside a wrestler's change room trashing their things. It's a mess. He has a crowbar with a tactical scope and is smashing everything in sight. To reiterate: it's a mess. Dash sees the camera and stops. Breathing heavily, he wipes sweat from his brow.

Oh hey, I didn't see you there! You're just in time to see my latest masterwork: psychological warfare.

He leans in close to the camera, his breath fogging the lens.

You see this, King Skeleton? This is gonna be you. You're gonna get smashed up into itty bitty little pieces. Just. Like. THIS!

Dash reaches behind and pulls out a tiny figurine. It is an old Luke Skywalker Star Wars action figure that has been repainted to resemble King Skeleton. Dash sets it on the ground and smashes it repeatedly with the crowbar. He laughs the entire time, spittle flying from his lips.

I bet you're asking yourself a lot of questions, Kay Ess. The one you should be asking yourself is "why". Why did IGgy let Dash down? That's right, this is on you, IGgy! I've given everything I have to you, but I never get any respect. It's always "oh, loving Dash Rendar this" or "loving Dash Rendar that". Well enough is enough!

Dash spikes the crowbar on the floor. It clatters loudly, but the tactical scope, quality that it is, remains intact, barely a dent on it. Dash points at the camera.

So step aside, King Skeleton. IGgy can put whoever he wants in my way, but I'll crush you all!

With that, Dash storms past the camera crew and down the hall. The camera pans over to the door and settles on the label. The name of the wrestler, of who this room belongs to, is boldly printed: VACATION SKELETON

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Blind Sally posted:

With that, Dash storms past the camera crew and down the hall. The camera pans over to the door and settles on the label. The name of the wrestler, of who this room belongs to, is boldly printed: VACATION SKELETON

: Oh no!!!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
By this point I'm sure you know the drill.
The show will be at the usual time, in the usual place]

Our tournament for the Hellweight Title rages on, this time the first round of the second group will take place. This is the bracket as of right now:

Additionally, we'll determine our first Tag champions.

The match card is as follows:

#1 Jabroni Royale Deathmatch
IGgy IGsen ('c') vs. DivineCoffeeBinge

#2 IHC Tournament Group 2 - Round 1
King Skeleton vs. Dash Rendar

#3 IHC Tournament Group 2 - Round 1
Vacation Skeleton vs. Suzan Blades

#4 Three-Way (First Fall)
Nawt A Robutt vs. Pantha vs. Manic Misanthropic

#5 Bunny Championship :3
Mr. Shakedown vs. Rosette (c)

#6 IHC Tournament Group 2 - Round 1
Undeddie Guerrero vs. Great Maharaja

#7 IHC Tournament Group 2 - Round 1
Black vs. Boob Marley

#8 OHPW Legion Tag Titles
Lawful Good vs. Pineapple Pizza

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Yes! Robutt makes his appearance!

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

"For the tag team of Lemuel and Jane so contended in their debut, Their team became known to the Promotion.
'We are the Lawful Good, so driven by righteousness to deliver this Promotion from evil,
To quarrel sinful wrestlers, to cleanse transgressors to the title of covetous desires;
For we who are without sin shall be the only wrestlers casting stones.' "
(Lemuel 2:1-4)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Going live now and starting in 15 minutes https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

Here's the match card again:
#1 IGgy IGsen ('c) vs. DivineCoffeeBinge for the Jabroni Royale
#2 King Skeleton vs. Dash Rendar
#3 Vacation Skeleton vs. Suzan Blades
#4 Nawt A Robutt vs. Pantha vs. Manic Misanthropic
#5 Mr. Shakedown vs. Rosette (c) for the Bun :3
#6 Undeddie Guerrero vs. Great Maharaja
#7 Black vs. Boob Marley
#8 Lawful Good vs. Pineapple Pizza for the Legion Tag Titles

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

OHPW - Week #3: Illegal Chairs

Clips:
DIVE! (Match 2): https://clips.twitch.tv/CautiousSnappyEmuKappaRoss
Bonk (Match 4): https://clips.twitch.tv/GracefulCorrectGoshawkCoolStoryBro
WTF (Match 6 Outcome spoiler): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/374288785
The chest has been sunk (Match 7 Outcome spoiler): https://clips.twitch.tv/FunnyMotionlessTaroKreygasm

The average match rating for this show is: 89.75%
The average match duration for this show is: 19:11 Kayfabe Minutes

Match Card and Results posted:

By this point I'm sure you know the drill.
The show will be at the usual time, in the usual place]

Our tournament for the Hellweight Title rages on, this time the first round of the second group will take place. This is the bracket as of right now:

Additionally, we'll determine our first Tag champions.

The match card is as follows:

There's some flippy poo poo because I accidentally forgot to make this a barbed wire match. In the end IGgy defeats DCB with a Stunner for the pin. - Match Rating: 83%

Scene: Dash is in the post-match interview area trying to put himself over while there isn't anyone there. Leebo berates him a bit on it all but Dash appears impervious to all his attempts at reasoning and in denial that maybe he's not, in fact, the greatest there ever was.

#2 IHC Tournament Group 2 - Round 1
King Skeleton vs. Dash Rendar
It sucks and I aplogize for this but Dash actually won using the Outrider (Phoenixplex) - Match Rating: 100%

#3 IHC Tournament Group 2 - Round 1
Vacation Skeleton vs. Suzan Blades
I'm also sorry for this one because Vacation Skeleton did not win. Suzan andvances in the tournament and will face Dash Rendar next round. - Match Rating: 96%

Scene: Nawt a Robutt is backstage, preparing for the match when Palpy comes in and tries to recruit him but to no avail, because Robutt is not an actual idiot.

#4 Three-Way (First Fall)
Nawt A Robutt vs. Pantha vs. Manic Misanthropic
This match is as much chaos as the last one but at least it didn't last 45 kayfabe minutes until Pantha managed to submit Manic while Robutt watched. - Match Rating: 100%

Scene Before the match Shakedow tries to scare Rosette but it doesn't really work. Basically this is just the slightly reworded intro for Mr. Shakedown from Yakuza 0

Mr. Shakedown vs. Rosette (c)
With 9:39 K-Minutes this is our shortest match so far and Mr. Shakedown wins, taking the Bunny Title :3 as his own. - Match Rating: 70%

#6 IHC Tournament Group 2 - Round 1
Undeddie Guerrero vs. Great Maharaja
Oof. This had all the makings of a classic. Then Undeddie did the unthinkable! His trademark chair spot. A dumbfounded Maharaja caught a chair thrown by Undeddie for the referee to heroically step in and DQ Maharaja. - Match Rating: 87%

#7 IHC Tournament Group 2 - Round 1
Black vs. Boob Marley
These two hosses went hard and it was close but in the end Black, instead of using the Blackout for the win, took Boob's Sunken Chest and immediatelly caused him to tap out. rip boob - Match Rating: 97%

#8 OHPW Legion Tag Titles
Lawful Good vs. Pineapple Pizza
These two teams gave it their all to be the first Legion Tag Champions. It was Cheese Pietzza who submitted Lemuel using a Figure 4 Neck Lock to earn the win and the titles for their team. - Match Rating: 85%

ENCORE
#0 The first match again but this time actually with barbed wire

Exactly the same as the original match. IGgy does a Stunner and pins DCB. Rest in peace.

And here we have the state of the tournament:

Next week we'll have a PPV or well, PPV stands for Pay Per View but the show will be free of course. It's just a kind of bigger once in a month kind of show. We'll finish the tournament and have every title be defended. After that the show will resume as what may or may not be accurately described as "normal"

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

The Dash/King match is a reminder to whoever makes the AIs to add priority moves for pinning/applying submission holds after big moves or finishers. Dash won for goodness sake.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
And so he should. Dash is a drat good wrestler deserving of the belt. :colbert:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

The Dash/King match is a reminder to whoever makes the AIs to add priority moves for pinning/applying submission holds after big moves or finishers. Dash won for goodness sake.

They are set to pin off their finishers and some sigs. The 90% chance to pin after his finisher wasn't enough for King Skeleton to actually go for the pin (and after some other moves, he also didn't do a few moves that pin directly that he normally does). Almost like that one time Critical chance was set to high and yet the match only ended after 45 minutes via submission. RNG just does what it wants.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Might have something to do with the flexibility stat. The stat that goes "You know all the hard work you just did? gently caress it."

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
This looks fantastically silly and fun. Can I still jump "in" for the storylines, or is it already too complicated to follow for a dumb newb? Also, can wrestlers still be submitted?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Even if IGgy says "no", you should make a wrestler regardless and start cutting backstage promos until IGgy relents because you've managed to insert yourself into a storyline.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

This is amazing.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Ritznit posted:

This looks fantastically silly and fun. Can I still jump "in" for the storylines, or is it already too complicated to follow for a dumb newb? Also, can wrestlers still be submitted?

It's kind of like real wrestling in that it doesn't matter if you know the storylines. If something is important it'll get explained anyway.

And yeah, I'll only close wrestler submissions once I decide to end the show and at that point I'll turn off responses for the form. So as long as the form is up go nuts.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Excellent, thank you. I'm making a good wrestle kid or three as we speak.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Ritznit posted:

I mean I wouldn't call the storylines complicated

Look at DCB for example:

A barista goes to the Moon to learn how to wrestle, loses a bunch, then Dash Rendar steals all the food on the moon causing her to go into caffeine withdrawal until she transmogrified into a coffee elemental and then later once the Moon has been knocked out of orbit by Mega-Suplexes she actually wins a couple times and sort of peripherally gets involved in a storyline involving the forbidden love between an evil witch and the demon from hell who develops a crush on said evil witch, oh and also she and like half the roster had bunny ears at one point, and anyways eventually the Moon gets put back and there can be food again and now that everything is okay on the Moon she descended into Hell to learn the secrets of Occult Coffeemancy from Satan himself, only he won't teach her until she wins some matches but she forgot how to win matches I guess.

Simple!

.....more seriously, the story is mostly there to amuse people between Cool Moves and even if you've been following IGgy's wrestling games for several iterations now you'll still miss a bunch of stuff but that kind of makes it better. Just roll with the gleeful insanity.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Dash Rendar's wrestling career began back in 2013 in Smasher Dynamo's Total Extreme Wrestling '13 LP. It's absurd how long I've been using him as a wrestler submission.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Blind Sally posted:

Dash Rendar's wrestling career began back in 2013 in Smasher Dynamo's Total Extreme Wrestling '13 LP. It's absurd how long I've been using him as a wrestler submission.

Dash's story in simple terms so far (strictly speaking my feds, I don't know how they agree with the 'canon' of the TEW LPs:

Dash wrestles a bit then steals all the food from the moon, where LPFWA takes place because of reasons. Somewhere along the lines he fell in love with Galen Marek. Since both of them have zero experience in romance they had to be taught how to hug by Fruitsniffer, who's entire gimmick is that he likes hugs and raps about it.
Anyway, eventually Dash gives the food back??? By blending it and spraying it on everybody like when Kurt Angle sprayed Milk onto Stone Cold and the WCW/ECW alliance during the ill-fated Invasion angle after WCW's death. The scene in which this happens is still available on Blind Sally's Youtube channel despite it hardcore blocking my own video where there was a transparent gif of a fire over it that was constantly moving. When I reuploaded that episode I blurred it heavily and IT WAS STILL BLOCKED. I then blurred it even more and put text over it describing what happens and then it worked. Next up Dash steals IGgy's stash of booze and drinks it all in one sitting. He doesn't show up to a match he was booked for because he's so wasted. A couple weeks later, it's the final episode of Season 2 of LPFWA he shows up drunkenly to the arena for his match from weeks ago in his underpants and he has nipple rings??? He vows to make his mark on LPFWA and interrupts a match he's not involved in and just stands around outside the ring and does nothing... making his mark on LPFWA.

Fast foward a few years. Dash is now overweight but returning to LPFWA despite IGgy not booking him because he's still mad at Dash for stealing the booze stash. At this point in the story the Moon is still headed back to earth. Oh uh, right, during the aforementioned "Final Episode of Season 2" the moon got knocked out of orbit towards the sun and we barely survived by counter suplexing... so we're in Season 3 now. But yeah, Dash is returning, IGgy wants none of it, but dash has access to alcohol so a feud over the alcohol ensues. IGgy wins the match and the right to Dash's booze but he doesn't deliver. So a few weeks later when the moon has returned to earth and there's a steady stream of booze again Dash suddenly appears in front of IGgy delivering on his promise, which doesn't matter now anymore. Anyway, IGgy gets so drunk he forgets he hates Dash and forms a tag team with him called "Los Borrachos de Luna". They don't do anything of import. As the next calamity rolls around (due to timeline fuckery existence is in danger of ending retroactively unless we put on a really good wrestling show to make existence want to continue existing) and with it the final Episode of Season 3 comes around Dash is not booked once again. Dash is very sad and in a fit of depression burns his wrestling gear except the gloves. So he shows up in front of IGgy in underpants, with nipple rings and a smiley face shaved into his chest hair to confront IGgy about the lack of booking Dash. At this point IGgy is pestered by multiple people at once which prompts him to set up a stupid rear end ladder match with everyone in it and even Jeff Lyfe, the interviewer guy who's not a wrestler, is somehow dragged into it. It ended up being a pretty drat good match. Good enough that I'll upload it as a highlight eventually, which by the way is a thing I do.

tl;dr - Dash always ends up in his underwear.

But yeah, it's better not to worry about the story stuff as something serious. It's still pretty important to me to not contradict previously established facts but generally if you watch a show you won't feel like you're missing anything in terms of story. But if you were to sit down and write an arc down like I did just now it will paint a quite silly picture.

Flamander
May 4, 2009
Flamander's career, from TEW13 to LPFWA to OHPW:

Starts in TEW as a well-meaning but jobbing midcarder with no gimmick apart from his costume iirc. I think he might've been meant to be a robot??? Stays that way for pretty much all of TEW.
In LPFWA's first year, he enters at the bottom and rises to the top - eventually fighting for the fate of the Moon. Has a Sentai gimmick, eventually even getting a special transformation against Palpy. This is where he gets the WORM and meets Fred Hope, his future tag partner.
In LPFWA Year 2, he returns with Fred, restyled as a Star Pilot; but still fitting into the sentai mold. Him and Fred run wild over the federation, both of them getting belts; but not really as involved in scenes as much as the first year.
OHPW - Flamander turns heel, becoming the Hellranger. The WORM becomes the SNAKE. He abandons Fred as his tag team partner. The status of his transformation is unknown. He rejects the gimmicks that came before him, but at the same time embraces his achievements.

In short, jobber to face, face to tag partner, tag partner to heel.

I agree with DCB, anyways. Don't get scared away by what's there. Add to it with what you have.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

It's also important to note that IGgy writes the stories himself, and while he will take inspiration from the rest of us, he will generally feel free to ignore any story that we write for "our" wrestlers that doesn't work for the story he's trying to tell. I could sit here and insist that DCB is purposefully losing all her matches as part of a devious plan to unseat the Devil and take over Hell or whatever, but if IGgy thinks that's dumb, he'll ignore me. And rightly so!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Finally saw Robutt's match. Thank you for making him a suplex machine.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Late in the afternoon at the OHPW gym, a camera crew is following a white faced demon in a cheap velvet suit who is walking backwards. A red skinned hand comes into shot to briedly toss a plastic microphone at him.

"Ok we good? How's my hair? poo poo, ok, this is my first time here and I need to make it look good. What do you mean we're already rolli... Good afternoon wrestling fans Malaphar the Duke here to bring you an interview with a couple of new arrivals to the OHPW franchise!"

The camera quickly turns to show the back of a rough looking man in yellow coveralls scraping smooth a large wet cement plug in the wall of a suspiciously clean broom closet. On the wall outside the closet is a blue figure with green hair stuck like a gecko.

"That should keep that maniac out of here. He's worse than a gopher on a golf course."

The man turns and picks up a large red metal toolbox with several rather darker red stains on it. He doesn't seem surprised to see the camera crew.

"Great another white faced clown demon. Look I already have one of you assholes following me around I don't need another."

The head of the green haired figure gecko'd to the wall turns like an owl, revealing hideous pale flesh and madly spinning eyes.

*HONK*

Even the demon duke seems creeped out but he quickly recovers.

"Actually I'm the demon of theft not... whatever the hell that is. Anyway, Chief, you've recently arrived here in Hell and already thrown yourself into your work with gusto. Tell me, what did you used to do topside?

"I was a roadie for a long time back on earth. Toured around with the greats; Ozzy, Motorhead, Nickleback. Those guys. Anyway I was abducted by aliens one night outside of Vegas and that's when I started working for Willie Nelson. Great guy, shares his stash.

"Willie Nelson is an alien!?"

"Nawww, he just convinced those guys to let him hang out. Anyway we pal'd around the universe a couple of times before I ended up on a space station in the middle of nowhere. They liked my way of fixing crap so they named me Chief Engineer. Good times. Until the Space Wizards attacked."

*HONK*

"Space Wizards? Really? Doesn't sound like much of a threat."

"See that thing on the ceiling above you?

The camera jerks up to the ceiling where the horrid clownlike thing is now perched. It's head is still backwards and it grins through blood red lips, showing off putrid, yellowed, crooked teeth. A gagging sound can be heard fauntly behind the camera.

"That used to be our captain. Now doomed to exist as... that."

*HONK*

"That's the only sound it knows how to make."

"It is rather disgusting. So what happened to the station?"

"Well..."

"... I ended up here. Got offered another job so I took it. Real nice too, still get to fix stuff up but now I also don't get in trouble for beating the crap out of people like I used to. Still hoping to find the guy who keeps making holes in the walls."

The camera turns back to focus on the demon interviewer.

"Well there you have it. A little look at our two newest arrivals. I'm Malaphar the Duke an AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!"

A blue, white, and green figure flashes downwards on top of Malaphar. The camera remains steady through the horrific sounds of screaming, crunching, honking, and a yellow-clad psychpath laughing before clicking off.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hello again everybody. It's time for our first major event. We'll come together in the usual place, at the usual time and crown our first ever Infernal Hellweight Champion as we wrap up our Hellweight Tournament. Who will it be? On top of that all our titles will be defended on the show. The Legion Titles, the Bunny Title :3, the Darkweight Title, the Seven Deadly Pins Title and even the Jabroni Royale

The tournament right now:

DivineCoffeeBinge ('c') vs. The Great Maharaja

#2 Seven Deadly Pins
Hobo One Kevodki vs. Harley Havic vs. Manic Misanthrope vs. Weeb Weaver vs. The Ego vs. Super Samio vs. Kelsey Slaughter vs. Undeddie Guerrero (c)

#3 IHC Tournament Round 2 - Group 1
Firestar vs. Angus McMutton

#4 IHC Tournament Round 2 - Group 2
Dash Rendar vs. Suzan Blade

#5 IHC Tournament Round 2 - Group 1
Fomore vs. Flamander

#6 IHC Tournament Round 2 - Group 2
Undeddie Guerrero vs. Black

#7 OHPW Legion Duo Championships
The Fun Gang vs. Pineapple Pizza (c)

#8 IHC Tournament Semi-Final - Group 1
Winner of Match 3 vs. Winner of Match 5

#9 IHC Tournament Semi-Final - Group 2
Winner of Match 4 vs. Winner of Match 6

#10 Bunny Championship :3
N-T Punk vs. Mr. Shakedown (c)

#11 OHPW Underworld Darkweight Title
Pantha vs. The Cocademon (c)

#12 Infernal Hellweight Championship
Winner of Match 8 vs. Winner of Match 9

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Feb 8, 2019

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

"First I challenged the honourable warrior Señor Robutt and now I have the chance to prove myself: this weekend I will claim that belt around el Cocademon's waist and give good beverages to the people of Hell, not the vile liquid that runs through his veins. Demon! Your foul footprint may have defeated Super Samio but this hero will be a much tougher foe, bring your best or you will be mauled"

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

#1 DCB (c) vs. Great Maharaja for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Hobo vs. Harley vs. Manic vs. Weeb vs. Ego vs. Samio vs. Kelsey vs. Undeddie (c) for 7 Deadly Pins
#3 Firestar vs. Angus McMutton
#4 Dash Rendar vs. Suzan Blade
#5 Fomore vs. Flamander
#6 Undeddie Guerrero vs. Black
#7 The Fun Gang vs. Pineapple Pizza (c) for the Legion Titles
#8 Winner of 3 vs. Winner of 5
#9 Winner of 4 vs. Winner of 6
#10 N-T Punk vs. Mr. Shakedown (c) for the Bunny Title :3
#11 Pantha vs. Cocademon (c) for the Darkweight Title
#12 Winner of 8 vs. Winner of 9 for the Hellweight Title

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

OHPW - Week 4: DARE DESU KA!!?

Match Card and Results posted:

Hello again everybody. It's time for our first major event. We'll come together in the usual place, at the usual time and crown our first ever Infernal Hellweight Champion as we wrap up our Hellweight Tournament. Who will it be? On top of that all our titles will be defended on the show. The Legion Titles, the Bunny Title :3, the Darkweight Title, the Seven Deadly Pins Title and even the Jabroni Royale

The tournament right now:

Scene: IGgy explains to Satan that he will leave OHPW to avoid spoilers since he's meeting all these people who know him but he's never seen. But he has arranged for someone to replace him. After IGgy leaves, a Skeleton introducing himself as IGgy from the far future appears and takes over.

DivineCoffeeBinge ('c') vs. The Great Maharaja
They both explode. rip.

#2 Seven Deadly Pins
Hobo One Kevodki vs. Harley Havic vs. Manic Misanthrope vs. Weeb Weaver vs. The Ego vs. Super Samio vs. Kelsey Slaughter vs. Undeddie Guerrero (c)
Ah, yes, our clusterfuck. Unfortunately for Undeddie he could not retain. In the end it came down to Kelsey Slaughter and Hobo. Kelsey managed to put away her final opponent and is the new Seven Deadly Pins Champion.

#3 IHC Tournament Round 2 - Group 1
Firestar vs. Angus McMutton
Firestar tries to set Angus on fire early on but Angos is not fazed by it. Not too much anyway. Eventually he wins using an Ushigoroshi

#4 IHC Tournament Round 2 - Group 2
Dash Rendar vs. Suzan Blade
This match made me happy because Dash got his rear end kicked something fierce and lost :)

#5 IHC Tournament Round 2 - Group 1
Fomore vs. Flamander
A good match, lots more back and forth than expected. But Fomore could not pull an upset and had to give way to Flamander after a Pumphandle Driver

#6 IHC Tournament Round 2 - Group 2
Undeddie Guerrero vs. Black
Undeddie, even though he wisely didn't overexert himself in the 7 Pins match could not defeat Black.

Scene: Robutt is just standing there without any clothes on when Vacation Skeleton appears to admire his hot bod. VS and Robutt agree to form a unit called "The Fun Gang". DCB enters the room because she forgot something and is immediately dragged into The Fun Gang, becoming a member.

#7 OHPW Legion Duo Championships
The Fun Gang vs. Pineapple Pizza (c)
THE FUN GANG WINS! ... but Pineapple Pizza retain because The Fun Gang won by DQ. Although they did use a fun move to do so. The Chair's Illusion that famously had Undeddie Guerrero win against The Great Maharaja in the previous week.

#8 IHC Tournament Semi-Final - Group 1
Angus McMutton vs. Flamander
Holy poo poo! this is the biggest win in Angus' carreer. He defeats Flamander with the Tru Bru!

#9 IHC Tournament Semi-Final - Group 2
Suzan Blades vs. Black
It was an even match until Suzan did a Hijack Backbreaker on Black. Black had to tap out during the spinny part of the move. Wow.

#10 Bunny Championship :3
N-T Punk vs. Mr. Shakedown (c)
What a showing from N-T Punk. But he still lost to Mr. Shakedown who is still our Bunny Champion :3

#11 OHPW Underworld Darkweight Title
Pantha vs. The Cocademon (c)
The Power of Coca Cola was not strong enough to withstand the Pantha Claw! Pantha wins by submission.

#12 Infernal Hellweight Championship
Angus McMutton vs. Suzan Blades
So this is what it's all come down to. An exhausted Angus vs. a comparatively fresh Suzan who kept her matches on the shorter end. Not that it matters because the game doesn't simulate exhaustion, but we're telling a story here damnit! But Angus and Suzan gave it all they had left until it ended with a Knightfall from Suzan for the three count. Our first Hellweight Champion is Suzan Blades!

Scene: Well, this is unexpected. Vacant appears. The most decorated wrester in history. He's held all the titles at one point except the ones that were won in tournaments in brazil way back. It seems he's upset he wasn't even invited to defend his titles. So he issues the Vacant Open Challenge to prove that he is the best. Starting next week challengers may arise.

Whew, we have our first Hellweight Champion. PublicOpinion drew a nice sketch of them. Have a look!

The entire bracket looks like this now, for those who care

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Marginally better than Shepard's dancing. 2/10
I have to say the best part of the tag team match was that Vacation Skeleton gave the chair to Cheese Pietza, Cheese then gave it back later, and then finally VS gave it to Pine Appel and he accepted. Truly a re-gifting saga for the ages.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Backstage at the OHPW, the camera crew is walking down a hallway. Shouting can be heard in the distance. They round the corner and find Dash Rendar banging his fists on Suzan Blade's dressing room. He has the beginnings of a black eye and is unsteady on his feet--he's still winded from the match. Snot is running down his nose and his eyes are red from crying.

I, I didn't have to lose, you know! Dash Rendar never loses! You don't beat Dash Rendar, he, *sniffle* he only lets you win.

Dash slumps his shoulders, weeping quietly.

Stupid Suzan Blades... Stupid IGgy... oh, wha- when did you guys get here?

Spotting the camera crew, Dash straightens up. He wipes his nose on his forearm.

You guys ready to cut a sick promo? Get this:

Dash pulls a coffee mug from behind his back.

I watched the taped show, IGgy. I heard what you said. "Bet against Dash"? "I want Dash to be humiliated"? "Kill Dash"? Dick move, IGgy. You may not be returning my calls, but clearly you're watching these sick promos. Sick, sick promos, IGgy! That's what these are! Well, since you're clearly watching, listen to this: I won't be stopped. The Hellweight Tournament was but a misstep for Dash Rendar. One that he chose to take! That's right! I chose to lose! 67%?? How else could a match with Dash Rendar get such a low rating unless Dash chose to take a dive? Dash only loses when he chooses to lose!

Dash raises his arms in the air, but flinches partway through, grasping at his side.

Ooof... I think Suzan Blades bruised my ribs...

Dash fixes his attention back on the camera. He raises the coffee mug.

See this coffee mug, IGgy? You might recognize it. I stole it off your desk. Bet you're wondering how I got it? Well, let's just say that you can patch as many holes in the walls of this place as you want, but I'll always be there to burrow another one.

Dash starts gesticulating wildly, favouring his sore ribs.

Are you ready, IGgy? Are you ready? You want to see how petty Dash Rendar can get? PHeeeoooooo!!

Dash winds up and throws the coffee mug at the wall. It shatters into several pieces.

Oh! Oh, what! What now, IGgy? What now-OW! Oof, my ribs! Uh, Dash Rendar out!

Dash runs away. The camera pans down to the broken coffee mug. Something is written on the bottom of the mug. The camera zooms in. It reads: PROPERTY OF VACATION SKELETON.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
And later that day an irritated engineer downs a bottle of whiskey while slapping the patch on the fifth hole that week and laying down giant mousedashtraps.

I love Dash's promos. It's always some quality writing.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I expect eventually Dash will get booked to fight Vacation Skeleton, and have no idea who he is. :allears:

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Blind Sally posted:

Dash winds up and throws the coffee mug at the wall. It shatters into several pieces.

See what I mean? Dash Rendar is the worst.

Poor innocent coffee mug, it didn't do nothing wrong...

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

This week we'll have our first show after the IHW Championship Tournament
It will, of course, take place in the usual place at the usual time

The Match Card is down below, featuring some people we know, some new faces and the beginning of the Vacant Open Challenge.

DivineCoffeeBinge ("c") vs. N-T Punk

#2 Battle Royal
Anna May vs. Boob Marley vs. Palpatine vs. Weeb Weaver vs. Harley Havik

#3 Singles Match
Grace Thoruson vs. Harmony Gray

#4 Tag Team Landmine Deathmatch
Lawful Good vs. Wizards Not Allowed

Hobo One Kevodki vs. Mr. Shakedown (c)

#6 VACANT OPEN CHALLENGE
Some yet to be determined fool vs. Vacant

#7 Underworld Darkweight Championship
Black vs. Pantha (c)

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Excellent, the debut of Wizards Not Allowed!

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Blind Sally posted:

Backstage at the OHPW, the camera crew is walking down a hallway. Shouting can be heard in the distance. They round the corner and find Dash Rendar banging his fists on Suzan Blade's dressing room. He has the beginnings of a black eye and is unsteady on his feet--he's still winded from the match. Snot is running down his nose and his eyes are red from crying.

I, I didn't have to lose, you know! Dash Rendar never loses! You don't beat Dash Rendar, he, *sniffle* he only lets you win.

Dash slumps his shoulders, weeping quietly.

Stupid Suzan Blades... Stupid IGgy... oh, wha- when did you guys get here?

Spotting the camera crew, Dash straightens up. He wipes his nose on his forearm.

You guys ready to cut a sick promo? Get this:

Dash pulls a coffee mug from behind his back.

I watched the taped show, IGgy. I heard what you said. "Bet against Dash"? "I want Dash to be humiliated"? "Kill Dash"? Dick move, IGgy. You may not be returning my calls, but clearly you're watching these sick promos. Sick, sick promos, IGgy! That's what these are! Well, since you're clearly watching, listen to this: I won't be stopped. The Hellweight Tournament was but a misstep for Dash Rendar. One that he chose to take! That's right! I chose to lose! 67%?? How else could a match with Dash Rendar get such a low rating unless Dash chose to take a dive? Dash only loses when he chooses to lose!

Dash raises his arms in the air, but flinches partway through, grasping at his side.

Ooof... I think Suzan Blades bruised my ribs...

Dash fixes his attention back on the camera. He raises the coffee mug.

See this coffee mug, IGgy? You might recognize it. I stole it off your desk. Bet you're wondering how I got it? Well, let's just say that you can patch as many holes in the walls of this place as you want, but I'll always be there to burrow another one.

Dash starts gesticulating wildly, favouring his sore ribs.

Are you ready, IGgy? Are you ready? You want to see how petty Dash Rendar can get? PHeeeoooooo!!

Oh! Oh, what! What now, IGgy? What now-OW! Oof, my ribs! Uh, Dash Rendar out!

Dash runs away. The camera pans down to the broken coffee mug. Something is written on the bottom of the mug. The camera zooms in. It reads: PROPERTY OF VACATION SKELETON.

A lone cameraman is standing in front of a locker that appears to be making quite a lot of noise. Zoom in to inside the locker.

: No, not my mug! That was the only one I brought with me here...

Vacation Skeleton's teeth start to grind.

: I've got a bone to pick with you, mysterious wrestler... I wanted to relax here, but no one - NO ONE - breaks my mug.

Camera zooms out - as most may have guessed, Vacation Skeleton is stuck in a locker.

: But first I gotta get myself out of this locker... can't believe those janitors thought I was ring equipment.

BONE NOISES are heard as Vacation Skeleton pulls off his arm, takes it out the locker and attempts to unlock it with his skeleton reflexes.

: Luckily... I have a skeleton key! Anyways as I was saying...

MORE BONE NOISES are heard as Vacation Skeleton pops back on his arm, before coming out and pointing at the camera.

: Whoever you are - you have made a new enemy today!

Vacation Skeleton walks away in a fit of uncharacteristic anger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

#1 DivineCoffeeBinge (c) vs. N-T Punk for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Anna May vs. Boob Marley vs. Palpatine vs. Weeb Weaver vs. Harley Havik
#3 Grace Thoruson vs. Harmony Gray
#4 Lawful Good vs. Wizards Not Allowed
#5 Hobo One Kevodki vs. Mr. Shakedown (c) for the Bunny Title :3