Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sotsa
Jul 21, 2008

Furious birdnipples.
Hi,
here's a life drawing from yesterday.

And a sort of anexity coping drawing.

Sotsa fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Jan 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sotsa
Jul 21, 2008

Furious birdnipples.
Oh, hey, it's inktober! I didn't even remember till just now but somehow i picked today to find my good brush pen and start drawing a bunch with it.
The paper bleeds, I hate it.

Sotsa
Jul 21, 2008

Furious birdnipples.
Tryna get flush w inktober, means 2 drawings a day for a couple days.
Not doing the prompts or anything, just getting drawing is my goal.

Sotsa
Jul 21, 2008

Furious birdnipples.

aahahahah
good job!

Keetron posted:

This is great, the proof Donald is using meth again

Thanks!

Sotsa
Jul 21, 2008

Furious birdnipples.
I dislike inktober because it makes me feel bad about falling behind, even though it makes me draw more consistently than usual.
Which is something I should feel good about.

Medenmath posted:

This is great and skek'Don is terrifying.

Keetron posted:

This is great, the proof Donald is using meth again

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Lovechild of Donald Duck and the Skeksis. Did you use a different ink for inside the mouth, or is that just where it mixed with the blue sketch?

Lol you all really liked that bird. Thanks!
Just the blue sketch. I liked how it turned out tho, especially since i didn't plan for it.

Sotsa fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Oct 10, 2019

Sotsa
Jul 21, 2008

Furious birdnipples.

IkeTurner posted:

Clearing the demons out before I can continue Inktober.

I like this.
Buncha lanky owls.

Sotsa
Jul 21, 2008

Furious birdnipples.
Pulled out the ole wacom and did a self portrait.
Turned out kinda janky but t'was fun.

Sotsa
Jul 21, 2008

Furious birdnipples.
Hamfistedly trying to actually make the type of dumb joke i base a lot of my pictures on understandable.

Also trying to figure out gravitational lensing around some guy's face is hard lol.

Sotsa
Jul 21, 2008

Furious birdnipples.

gmc9987 posted:

Cool drawings

Your rad thumbnails made me want to do some thumbnail sketches.
Black holes on my mind too i guess. And scifi poo poo but that's the norm.

Sotsa
Jul 21, 2008

Furious birdnipples.

Lotsa standing on eyes going on here. I don't really know why, but i really wanted to draw some people standing on other people's eyes.

Here are some things I refrained from posting last week because the quality was kinda meh. But they're super hilarious to me so here they are.

gmc9987 posted:

I spent much more time on one of these prompts than the other one, can you guess which one?

You spent more time on the extra- rad one!

Elentor posted:

My first and probably last self-portrait. Feels weird drawing yourself.

I think you should draw more cool self portraits! It's probably like good for u to draw yourself too. It certainly helps me give less of a poo poo about how I look! Especially if I'm like "I'm gonna post this no matter how it looks!"

Sotsa fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Oct 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sotsa
Jul 21, 2008

Furious birdnipples.

Made some environments, then tried to match the environments to characters since my grid was uneven and the lower frames were taller.