Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
There's a six part documentary series being shown over three nights on Lifetime about R Kelly having sex with underage girls if you are interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw8CxyQx4zE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no, thank you

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

having sex with underage girls if you are interested

Mods?

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Boys don't cry man c'mon

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

its the freakin weeken baby am about to have me some fuuun

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

with some kids that is lmoa

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
its kinda insane how he's not doing life without parole but i guess ignition remix is THAT good

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Knew

A Smoke Break
Feb 28, 2009

*snicker*

Space Race Riot posted:

Boys don't cry man c'mon

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

I'm delighted that there's a thread tag of a stream of urine spraying onto a face and it can be used both for a washed up former billboard #1 hip hop artist, and a reality TV show host who ran for president of the united states of america as a joke, but ended up winning

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

There's a six part documentary series being shown over three nights on Lifetime about R Kelly having sex with underage girls if you are interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw8CxyQx4zE

thanks, I hate it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Space Race Riot posted:

Boys don't cry man c'mon

No, he was asking what their usernames were

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Haters wanna hate
Lovers wanna love
I don't even want
none of the above
I want to piss on you

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This video is not available to me. You're a huge jerk.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Cunningham, one of Kelly’s former backup singers, is one of the few women interviewed in “Surviving R. Kelly” who worked with the singer while she was underage but does not claim he sexually propositioned her.

One of the many harrowing stories Cunningham tells recounts a time she was in the studio recording with Kelly when he started having sex with a girl she knew was underage – in full view of others.

“The first time I witnessed a sexual act in the studio was during the recording of (Kelly’s song) 'Slow Dance (Remix).' He had one of my teenage friends in the booth with him, bent over. We were all right there. I will not say with whom, but I knew she was underage.”

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:piaa:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
need the remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bFPAPT6gAI

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
It's like Murder She Wrote,
Once I get to Cabot Cove
Lansbury is on the floor
But they can still hear her screaming for more
Jessica, I'm Fletchin' what you Fletchin'
No more hoping and kvetchin
Girl I got more pee
Than novels in your collection

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Jan 5, 2019

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

Aziz... spark that shit nigga
remix to ignition tho

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
RCA had trouble with this guy leaving cups of piss behind in the studios they would rent out for recording. He also had all kinds of shady poo poo operating behind various doors that other personnel were under a contract agreement of nondisclosure to mention(or to enter said rooms). Dude is a nasty scumbag. His early 2000s charges were dropped due to a technicality in how the police searched his property without a warrant but theres so many piles of sick crap he has blatantly been guilty of that the fact he hasn't been prosecuted makes me :psyboom:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Kelly reportedly married singer Aaliyah on Aug. 31, 1994, using a falsified Cook County marriage certificate, later published by Vibe, that listed her age as 18. (She was, in fact, just 15 at the time.) Demetrius Smith, Kelly’s former tour manager and personal assistant, who has come out previously with disturbing details about his time with the singer, shared more details about Kelly and Aaliyah’s wedding day.

“I’m not proud of that (day),” he said. “I had papers forged for them. Aaliyah was underage. We got the marriage license, we were at a hotel in Maywood, Illinois. It was just a quick little ceremony, nothing elaborate. Aaliyah didn’t have a white dress, Robert didn’t have on a tux, just everyday wear. Robert said ‘I do.’ Him and Aaliyah.”

“Aaliyah looked worried, scared,” he continued. “She was worried and scared. I wanted so much to grab Aaliyah and talkto her. She gave me a look like she wanted me to talk to her. ... I knew that it had changed the course of everything.”

The marriage was annulled a short time later, with Kelly publicly maintaining that the wedding never happened.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

my favorite k. relly song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwq6fomBY3g

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

I'm gonna piss on this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eafRE74JGZ8

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I shall also forever hate him for coining the genre "Hip-Hopera"

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

R kelly, the underage girls he had sex with, and the parents of those underage girls that R kelly had sex with can all die.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

The Human Crouton posted:

R kelly, the underage girls he had sex with, and the parents of those underage girls that R kelly had sex with can all die.

Wait. You're wanting the victims to die too or am I reading that wrong?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Papa Emeritus III posted:

Wait. You're wanting the victims to die too or am I reading that wrong?

Does it matter?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Lee was one of Kelly’s backup dancers before she married the singer in 1996 when she was 22.

“My wedding was a surprise wedding. I did not know I was getting married,” she said. “We went to Colorado and I remember going into a hotel room and there was a violinist, there was a cello player, he had the cake, he had the food, he had everything. He went over the top.”

“And it was like, ‘Robert, what if I wanted to do it in a church?’” she added. “‘What if I wanted to wear a wedding dress?’ I don’t think he even understood crossing that line from being generous to controlling.”

Kelly and Lee have three children together. Lee filed a restraining order against Kelly in 2005 after he allegedly assaulted her when she asked for a divorce. Their divorce was finalized in 2009.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Does it matter?

I suppose not, you've got every right to your opinion, but I don't understand the logic behind it. Why punish a victim?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I suppose not, you've got every right to your opinion, but I don't understand the logic behind it. Why punish a victim?

Are you calling R Kelly a victim?

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Not at all. I'm referring to the underage women he exploited(and peed on).

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Not at all. I'm referring to the underage women he exploited(and peed on).

I'm just loving with you back because you tried to take my "I don't give a poo poo" post and make it into some kind of thing.

But at this point let's part ways, at least for tonight.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

I'm just loving with you back because you tried to take my "I don't give a poo poo" post and make it into some kind of thing.

But at this point let's part ways, at least for tonight.

Actually, it just made me do a double take. No big deal or anything.

Back on the R Kelley topic: When does this 3 night event air?

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Is it true that there's literal video evidence of R Kelly pissing on an underage girl and somehow he's not a convicted felon? How goddamn bad of a prosecutor do you have to be to fumble that ball.

EDIT - :lol: found not guilty after less than a day of deliberation following a trial where the judge "fell" and broke both his legs

Dignity Van Houten fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Jan 5, 2019

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Actually, it just made me do a double take. No big deal or anything.

Back on the R Kelley topic: When does this 3 night event air?

The first two nights have been shown, last one is this evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
^^ Oh drat. I'll have to dig for the already aired episodes

935 posted:

Is it true that there's literal video evidence of R Kelly pissing on an underage girl and somehow he's not a convicted felon? How goddamn bad of a prosecutor do you have to be to fumble that ball.

Not just video, but Kelly also had photos. The girl in the video had gone to the police, so there was a warrant out. Kelly was caught in Florida(the warrant was from Chicago) and when they detained him they found the photos in a gym bag. Somehow, that search was illegal due to no search warrant, and the charges were tossed.

When I was arrested, in FL, all of my poo poo was searched. I dont know if things had changed over the years but... wtf