Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Intruder is right. BoB is a weight on Watson's neck that will strangle his career if he isn't cut loose soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Send Watson to the cowboys;
We could use a good backup qb. :D

And cooper rush can spend his days watching windshields and asking for change! :hehe:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Intruder posted:

The Pats tried to gently caress the Colts by depriving them of Josh McDaniels, the biggest self own possible

The evidence suggests the Pats like their glorified administrative assistants coordinators to leave and make the rest of the league worse.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts and all that, but if Seabass doesn't pull a hammy on that FG and makes it, that game goes to overtime I think. What a world.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

rjmccall posted:

He really has always been poo poo at onside kicks, though. Successful onside kicks require a lot to go right at once, but that starts with the kicker making recovery difficult for the other team, and it never really was Seabass’s kicks. Maybe he’d try that thing where the ball is supposed to jump awkwardly at the last minute, except instead it would just dribble slowly at an opponent and maybe peter out before it went ten yards.

You, uh, know that Seabass didnt make that onside kick right

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

seiferguy posted:

I think? he was just saying it wouldn't have made a difference at the end if Seabass was available. Which it probably wouldn't have.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Intruder posted:

You whine way more than I do and follow a much much more successful team

But maybe you feel like I don't know what it's like to watch the team you loved growing up leave?

Intruder posted:

This from the guy who was constantly bitching about how the Chargers made the playoffs with Norv when all he wanted was for Norv to be fired

I want BOB fired and it won't happen because the Texans won the division on the back of a charmin soft schedule, yes I'm thrilled

And if you want to talk championships lol you Spurs fans are so deprived when it comes to that

:lol:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The only people allowed to complain is me

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
I almost wish the Patriots would win the super bowl this year

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Ehud posted:

The only people allowed to complain is me

I'll allow it

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Phobeste posted:

hosed up that half the guys are in the traitors uniforms tbh

They are from the SEC

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1081950924791209984?s=19

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Hilarious

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
Just looking at the Seahawks stats from the game and Carson average 1.5 yards a carry, lmfao

Good thing he got 13 carries for a solid total of... 20 whole yards! Two first downs worth of yards!! Also wouldn’t want to forget his solid stat line of 2 receptions for -1 yards

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
You can't give up on the run unless it is 1st and goal on the one in the superbowl.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Sweeper posted:

Just looking at the Seahawks stats from the game and Carson average 1.5 yards a carry, lmfao

Good thing he got 13 carries for a solid total of... 20 whole yards! Two first downs worth of yards!! Also wouldn’t want to forget his solid stat line of 2 receptions for -1 yards

always pound the rock

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

seiferguy posted:

Yes. It was impossible to miss in the broadcast; even if I’d been watching on mute, there were a million shots of your punter practicing kicks. Also you kept going for two in questionable situations.

Grittybeard posted:

I think? he was just saying it wouldn't have made a difference at the end if Seabass was available. Which it probably wouldn't have.

Right. I was responding to a post saying not to diss Janikowski, which I assumed was responding to all the earlier posts saying that he was bad at onside kicks. He’s been glaringly bad at them his entire career, and he just gets a pass on it because a recovery is so low-probability anyway.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Finger Prince posted:

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts and all that, but if Seabass doesn't pull a hammy on that FG and makes it, that game goes to overtime I think. What a world.

How? Seattle converted both of their 2-pt attempts after the injury and the closest they got to scoring otherwise was to the Dallas 47 and I don’t think they were attempting a 65 yard field goal.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

RUN THE DANG BALL, PAUL

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/playofflonzo/status/1081781089616637952?s=21

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

:lol: The look of man who is about to get spanked for swearing

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

:lol: The look of man who is about to get spanked for swearing

Wondering how many thousands of dollars he's about to get in bullshit fines, while President "Grab 'em by the pussy!" gets the vapors from some lady somewhere calling him a "motherfucker."

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

So have we confirmed she is a goon yet?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I think some of the reporters for the cowboys might have been drinking during the game.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Shinjobi posted:

I think some of the reporters for the cowboys might have been drinking during the game.

charge ur fone

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Chichevache posted:

charge ur fone

Cheech, under what stipulations would you root for the cowboys?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Any update on Hurns

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

indigi posted:

Any update on Hurns

He'll ride again, Allegedly as soon as August. Which... idk. His foot was backwards.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

The Bananana posted:

He'll ride again, Allegedly as soon as August. Which... idk. His foot was backwards.

I really hope he does, that's great news

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

The Bananana posted:

Cheech, under what stipulations would you root for the cowboys?

If the Cowboys were playing a game in which during childhood cancers were contingent upon them winning, I'd be holding up a "Go Leukemia" sign.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Hold the horses on the Flacco getting cut talk

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I realized watching this game that I want a Chargers/Saints Super Bowl, and I want the Chargers to win.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Chichevache posted:

If the Cowboys were playing a game in which during childhood cancers were contingent upon them winning, I'd be holding up a "Go Leukemia" sign.

Hmm..

Ok.

I'm just gonna put you down as a "maybe"

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sharknado slashfic posted:

Hold the horses on the Flacco getting cut talk

joe flacco is the future

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/1082026092347584512

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

LabyaMynora posted:

I realized watching this game that I want a Chargers/Saints Super Bowl, and I want the Chargers to win.

this but Saints win, but yea suddenly I'm pulling for Chargers to go to the super bowl??? What's happening???

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

not that he's wrong but I love how Kawalimus' first post after every BAL end of season is saying we need running backs that actually do something

I'm pretty sure we could have prime Jamaal Charles & Marshawn Lynch on our roster and he would still post it at this rate

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Lamar Jackson is loving awful and will almost certainly never be a good QB in the NFL.

Potato Sheriff
Aug 7, 2004

I wouldn't ever set out to hurt anyone deliberately unless it was, you know, important - like a league game or something.

Borsche69 posted:

Lamar Jackson is loving awful and will almost certainly never be a good QB in the NFL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Borsche69 posted: