Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
poo poo I forgot to post this last night
https://youtu.be/Vmxbsj8RwGQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Poor Parkey

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I changed my mind. I want the Eagles to win the Super Bowl again, and I want Big Dick Nick to be the Super Bowl MVP.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

That's the guy that tipped it, they're asking about the Bears blockers.

Hard to tell from the video but James Daniels (1.7m/yr) and Bobby Massie (6m/yr) look like the culprits?

dphi fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jan 7, 2019

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Pffft. Cougs already made this joke about Huskies earlier this year

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Parkey made the iced kick but it was pretty short (it didn't even get to the net), so he compensated by kicking at a lower trajectory to get more distance, which let the Eagles guy get a hand on it. Stay tuned for my complete oral history of the double doink

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I don’t have an athletic subscription but the free paragraphs in this tweet are pretty interesting

https://twitter.com/benkrimmel/status/1082302568804597766?s=21

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

DAMNING INDICTMENT of simplified offense installed mid season

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

"A tight play package that makes intelligent use of the strengths of your midseason replacement" turns into that tweet pretty quick

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/evansilva/status/1082333886040948741?s=19

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Josh Allen, 100%

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

gently caress you we will run the option with Quinton Nelson under center.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
You figure out who Gruden likes more and take that guy and trade him for the Raiders' next two firsts

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
So apparently Robbie Gould was at the game.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Isn't Josh Allen historically bad

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
No

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

mastershakeman posted:

Isn't Josh Allen historically bad

Bad, yes. Historically no.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

You may be thinking of noted Bills legend Nathan Peterman, who is in fact historically bad (and now on the Raiders, because of course)

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I think you'll find that Nathan Peterman is actually a grinder.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Mitch just lead his team down the field for a potential game winning field goal to send his team to the Divisional Round of the playoffs.

Josh Allen was clearing snow off his car before heading down to Hucklebuckets for dinner.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Mitch didn't lead anything

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

The Eagles dropped at least 10 interceptions in that game. Trubisky was not good

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Athanatos posted:

Mitch just lead his team down the field for a potential game winning field goal to send his team to the Divisional Round of the playoffs.

Josh Allen was clearing snow off his car before heading down to Hucklebuckets for dinner.

Yeah well at least nobody else ate Josh's lunch

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Mitch even did all that after the Eagles broke his leg or something after he ran out of bounds untouched.

Josh Allen spent 10 extra minutes in the grocery store deciding if he needed a whole loaf of bread, and wished they sold half loafs.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

DariusLikewise posted:

The Eagles dropped at least 10 interceptions in that game. Trubisky was not good

Yeah basically this. Teams should absolutely be challenging the Eagles secondary but not with the way Trubisky was playing. I read a lot of takes this morning from Bears fans saying Nagy wasn't as aggressive as he needed to be until the end of the game, but holy poo poo there were a bunch of bad dangerous throws.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Athanatos posted:

Mitch even did all that after the Eagles broke his leg or something after he ran out of bounds untouched.

Josh Allen spent 10 extra minutes in the grocery store deciding if he needed a whole loaf of bread, and wished they sold half loafs.

Allen is rich. He should be shopping at Whole Foods, where they do sell half loaves.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Athanatos posted:

If you switch Allen for Trubisky, Josh Allen wins that game

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Android Apocalypse posted:

Allen is rich. He should be shopping at Whole Foods, where they do sell half loaves.

Josh Allen once wrote a letter to an Ice Cream company thanking them for vanilla, and warning them to stay in their lane when he noticed they also made chocolate.

DariusLikewise posted:

If you switch Allen for Trubisky, Josh Allen wins that game

I've not seen Josh Allen kick a field goal, but he probably does make that kick.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Arguing who is better between Mitch and Josh is like arguing who is better Blaine Gabbort or Bort.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1082351677393522688

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Ghost Dog posted:

DAMNING INDICTMENT of simplified offense installed mid season

Explains my marriage.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Spanish language broadcast of teh blocked kick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg53tNbImmU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Yeah basically this. Teams should absolutely be challenging the Eagles secondary but not with the way Trubisky was playing. I read a lot of takes this morning from Bears fans saying Nagy wasn't as aggressive as he needed to be until the end of the game, but holy poo poo there were a bunch of bad dangerous throws.

Titty Kisser is not good and the Eagles secondary did a pretty good job shutting him down most of the game

Drew Brees is just a little better tho

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Josh Allen sucks, Mitch Trubisky sucks less but is still not good

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-LEABuWj8s

Watch this on loop 100 times

Its Rinaldo posted:

Spanish language broadcast of teh blocked kick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg53tNbImmU

Beaten like a Bears team gently caress.

My audio is better.

Elephanthead fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jan 7, 2019

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Elephanthead posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-LEABuWj8s

Watch this on loop 100 times

Beaten like a Bears team gently caress.

My audio is better.

I didn’t want to give clicks to barstool or uprox and linked the first YouTube vid I found

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lol have fun

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1082384357829079040?s=19

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Athanatos posted:

Josh Allen once wrote a letter to an Ice Cream company thanking them for vanilla, and warning them to stay in their lane when he noticed they also made chocolate.

This wasn’t funny when you tried it last time either.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Sheen Sheen posted:

This wasn’t funny when you tried it last time either.

I mean admitting it’s owning you isn’t gonna make it stop.

You should probably let it go if you want that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World