Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

that was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

is blunts moses a hoops barkley reference

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

god this game looks tedious. I can’t imagine playing this

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

this sonic 1 run is actually good :pwn:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

nobody even said Time on the sonic 1 run because they were too busy having fun

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

these romhacks are boring. if i can't go "oh i remember that part" every five seconds what's the point

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my favorite part of gdq is when someone points out that something in a video game is unrealistic.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

gently caress i tuned in a half hour late to twilight princess and he already has the master sword ???

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i replayed twilight princess on the wii u a couple months ago and it's actually really good if you can get past the ugliness and occasional tedium. best combat in the series i.m.h.o.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

dr fatbody was on the couch for another run today and i'm pretty sure he fell asleep

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

dr fatbody makes me proud to be a Sega Boy

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

so much for caleb lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

this run is ruined by the little wiggling thing on his controller that i can't stop looking at

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the little white thing sticking out from the cable

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it's time for a Wind Waker Fun Fact: the red goddess statue has a nose and the blue one has a mouth and the yellow one has ears

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

jesus christ he just zips right through there no problem now

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Il Fagotto

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

this loving sucks

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i liked the bingo.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

so. what were your favorite runs. mine was probably Sonic the Hedgehog.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Wormskull posted:

The runner of that got drunk and molested a bunch of people.

god dammit. poo poo

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i've been telling everybody i know about this freaking sonic run and now he's a molester. god dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

hmm. can't find anything on The Internet about this. i'm beginning to suspect that i've been fooled, again