Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Did anyone actually own/play The Battle of Olympus as a kid? It was a cart I couldn't never find back then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
A shameful display.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008

Wormskull posted:

[does 500 super jumps in a row] Free. Absolutely free.

Pussy all night.

I couldn't do this worth a poo poo as a young gamer.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
He's probably tired from all the smash after his run last night, and I don't mean the video games if you know what I mean.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
We got a race.

EDIT: nevermind

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Balls

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Romero still making people his bitch.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
I just use AGDQ to find some new runners who aren't afraid to take some risks and pull off some sick frame perfect jumps in the safety of their own twitch channels.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Next year all games will be "I wanna ___ the ___" games and the donation incentives will be not to play them.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Last Dark Souls run I remember was the girl who did stuff blindfolded.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Anyone remember any big incentives that didn't make it through over the years? Bloodborne only needs like 4k more to hit but there's one for a SMB hack that's only at like 18k of 90 grand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Givin
Jan 24, 2008