Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Mr. Sophistication posted:

Lol. That also has forever at the end

Huh. So it does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

amazing

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

isablelle would never wear a shirt like that. loving retards

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Man, Bob's missing all this hype poo poo. Wonder what he's up to..

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Your mom gave a poo poo about the deep dick I was sliding in last night. Edit: Her pussy not my own rear end or mouth. And I wasn't inside of a dick sliding into it. Or anything else other than me having sex with In Training's mom.

groiss

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ol yeller posted:

all runners should have to dress as believable player characters from the game they run

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

extremebuff posted:

this and the paper marios are maybe the only jrpgs i love watching speedruns of

i liked watching the chrono trigger tas like ten years ago because it covered the majority of the game and I could read most of the text.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
the tears of light collection was by far the worst part of Twilight Princess, and I think they made you collect less of them in the HD version. most everything else is fine and the dungeons are wonderful

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*DX crosschops over wheelchair kid* Hoiyoiiipe, Uyama-sama hath spoken bietch! Blops, blops, blops-blops blop blops (to lil jons "Shots")

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

did tmr just say he's never played gunstar heroes :gonk:

Good

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Supes metrpid is epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU