Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is loving awesome!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skipped Hollow Knight bc I didn't want to get spoiled on the lore.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No lore? Wgat the gently caress?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fast kirby movwement is cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tales of Woe posted:

i like speedruns like this where they just blast through every room in 2 seconds and then go into a specific one of 5 doors and you have no chance to figure out whats going on or how the game world is arranged

that's how i felt about Great Cave Offensive in general, and this looks like a game of nothing but Great Cave Offensives

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the kirby cell phone is cute

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just realized the runner's name is SwordsManKirby.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PRIME SUBNEW SUB PRIME NEW SUB PRIME SUB

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo mega man zero is on later. I gotta play those games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Majora's mask and MGS2 tonight. Cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm surprised it's not time trial mode, I can't imagine running a game with as much randomness as this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

wiggly R.O.B.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

hes dabbing, did you notice hes dabbing, the robot, whoever it is, is dabbing LUL

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't have the audio on so I missed the dbabing jokes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How do you speedrun mario kart for 8000 hours and still gently caress up the match start boost on like 1/3rd of the races.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Remember the 1`4 hour Borderlands 2 co-op run with a carefully planned comedy routine. Tat was legendary.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

the one guy kinda sounds like johnny carson

haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Getting backboosted by nuclear boars across 8000 miles of desert. Serious Sam ftw.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It's getting bigger every time. lmfao

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There are now 4 viewsonice monitors in the runner cam, and a Viewsonic ad in the ad box.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

super meat boy forever has been a sponsor of gdq for like 4 years and still isn't out

Well it's not called Super Meat Boy COming out Tomorrow.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That was a flawless wiggletron on 2-1.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Perfectly positioning Raiden's balls and rear end in a top hat during the unskippable audio logs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Small photoshopped face guy talking about Brazilian God of War speedrunner nationalism. Hype.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SOTC is one of the GOATs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat this looks beautiful.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Was the MGS2 run actually good. Every MGS run in past years has been done by weirdos who die a lot and say “This never happens” every 30 seconds

I also saw the last 15 minutes due to producing high quality content on twitch.tv/In_Training but he seemed way better than the guy last year who spent a half horu complaining about audio levels on the tanker mission while muttering Whoops and crushing dualshock after dualshock in his bear paws.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it really does, i should finally play this game

i play through it once a year, even the hosed up ps2 original that barely runs at 10fps is just incredible. i didnt get this remake since i already had the ps3 remake but this is so pretty i may cave some time soon...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The DS One was the funniest because it was 3 viewsonic monitors and a viewsonic Ad and the guy was staring at his lap.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

youre a shithead if you claim SotC is your favorite game imo

What the.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fantastic kaze jump.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wanna stay up for Bomberman but this setup, even though we bitch about it every time, is just ungodly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NG+ Easy run of a linear action game with 0 skips. Buckle up folks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is the first time I've seen GOW footage in like a decade and it seems loving stupid and I wanna play it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It also makes the 2018 game seem even loving stupider than I thought

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He even has max HP/MP, what is the fuckin point of this run. gently caress.

He's dressed up like a lulzy rear end fish dude.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

nervous guy with hiccups blaming the chat for making him dress like a fish and failing all his Strats that dont matter anyway because he has infinite health and MP and kills everything in one hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

"we've got a $1000 donation!" oh? neat

"from sony santa monica!" gently caress off

Lol