Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I won't be able to watch much of this today. Stay hype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Brazil, it is known as God on War.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

All I ever ask is that Lord God Uyama add an Estimated Time to the Upcoming list and he never does it. (screams and reaches for wallet)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Beautiful hoodie plumage on display in the crowd atm

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Digitally de-aging the couch is a process we are experimenting with this year, and will hopefully be ironed out by SGDQ.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

drat this looks beautiful.

it really does, i should finally play this game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I mean like during setup time in the stream when there's a list of 3 games on the Upcoming thing. I hate constantly checking the website or waiting for the run to start (average wait of 51 minutes)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao at imps being like "nah bruh there's like 15 ViewSonic logos everywhere all you can see is ViewSonic logos can't see poo poo or the couch, nothin" and it's just 1 thing on the back of the monitor that I wouldn't have noticed if you guys didn't bring it up

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

There's another screenie I didn't bother taking with 3 monitors in the shot but it was a guy just looking down at a DS. Don't test me kid.

If sponsors are so bad, demonetize your twitch account.

That's what I thought bitch.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm pretty sure that in this very run unless I just missed it the first time you couldn't see the monitor behind the TV and it got moved into the shot.

Word up check out pizzagate.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Funny to see you laughing at my hologram.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bomberman 64 is the best multiplayer game ever made.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Playing the Japanese version of God of War 2 like a sir.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

NG+ runs are so lame.

for real

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah I can probably beat this game in an hour with severely OP items and moves too, who gives a motherfucking poo poo. I thought I was gonna see a legit run.

https://i.imgur.com/CegBRWX.mp4

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

This is the first time I've seen GOW footage in like a decade and it seems loving stupid and I wanna play it.

The first 3 games have always been fun dumb action games, idk why they got such a bad rep in recent years. They're way better than the Naughty Dog versions of the same genre

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

He even has max HP/MP, what is the fuckin point of this run. gently caress.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

hosed up since 2 is definitely the best in the Original Trilogy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Donation Reader: I can't believe Magikarp is killing all these Greek Gods!

90s Flannel Gamer: Heh. Magikarp used Splash.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gotta be said - the dude on the couch is insanely awesome. He looks like a Beavis & Butthead character.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(smugly) Don't know if you guys know about Greek mythology, but uh that dude Icarus? Who flew close to the sun I think? Yeah he's in this, but we won't be letting him talk.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Is it because he's playing NG+ Very Easy and glitching the gently caress out of it or am I remembering wrong, or is GoW2 that different, but I remember GoW1 being way less like... Darksiders looking and empty. This looks like Jax and Daxter or w/e but with less poo poo happening.

The jump between 1 and 2 is pretty massive even tho they're both ps2 games. The sequel is better in every regard but especially with the platforming stuff. Hades in GoW1 is so insanely lovely Naughty Dog tier rear end, but there's nothing like that in the others

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sitting 4 inches from the screen hype.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I mainly wanted to see the gauntlet near the end that I died 20 times at, and he swagged it first try obviously.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just got frightened by the gamer in the crowd whose face looked like a grandma for half a second for some reason even tho he's probably 20 years old.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

They were making sure their ViewSonic MKULTRA psyop was in frame dude, but please, keep trolling.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*sees massive pile of stinking indie bull poo poo after Bomberman* Looks like I'll be sleeping good tonight.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol forgot about the Good Twin Sam Hyde looking prize pushing mfer

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

From our friends at SomethingAwful.com, donate $40,000 for a chance to win a 20% off BloardVPN code that's SomethingAwful.com "The Internet Makes You Stupid". Amazing stuff,

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The sword is covered in smash player mucus already.

Bob rubbed his lil balls all over it, lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the power levels coming from the green haired shorts gamer is unreal

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hands -- in Shorts Pockets
Socks -- N/A

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this game is dope

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this dragon used to relentlessly pwn your boy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller posted:

its a friends house classic like ssb and star fox 64

This

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This is probably the first game I ever visited GameFAQs for, since I didn't know how to bombjump & it's a necessary skill to have.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pinecone Jones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XTLG4_Om7c