Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

Mariokart runner knows no mario lore and i’ve never been more upset in my life

Had to shut it off.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Freco. BunnyRuns. Squall. All of these games have top times under 30 minutes thanks to our very own hercule_sparrow. Thank you for joining us, Mr. Sparrow.
human soul patch wearing two beanies: You must call me hercule. And the honor is all mine.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Skylark posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrunchyCarefulLardNotATK Lmao i just clipped that because it was making me mad. Terrible Playstation Kid social skills on display -- shameful!

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Microsoft should've done some kind of hostile takeover of Bungie because the 343 Halo games are really weak and Destiny... is Destiny, sadly.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Halo is bad and always has been.

Pure poo poo opinion.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

I'm seeing red! Oh guess I just grabbed the overshield. Time to blast these noobs to oblivion. :flame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Skylark posted:

The Yeti Homeboy's Mansion is maybe my fave zelda dungeon...

That's the only part of Twilight Princess I actually remember, and I beat that game twice