Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

ol yeller posted:

$12 from T-Bird! lmfao lolling really hard at this for some reason

lol..literally a thousand more posts for me to read and hVent seent a single minute of adgq this year. gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

This descent lookin game looks neat also lol at worm taking a bazooka to games creeps

link..

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
heavent had a chance at all to watch any of this..turning on now..only read like 20 pages of the thread

1) was there really a guy from this forum running there..?
2) I heard wormskull pwn'd some freaking people in the "games thread." can i get a link for that??

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
great 3 seconds in and an announcer keeps yelling Orb.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
why is the announcer so much more sassier than before? used to be a nice girl..now its some disney channel sarcastic character tier bullshit. WTF!!!!!!

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

wtf lmao weird how things come full circle https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3879170&userid=223957
^^ this was the guy posting in fyad yesterday :D he made a new account lol

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Wormskull posted:

Blechy looks like he's getting sucked out of a spaceship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
went and atched the Morrowind run and the Tony Hawk Proskater 2 Run..those were pretty loving good :D