Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

dogsicle posted:

seems kinda lame that he got a body part from a predator monster that was easily owned with a stick but that's about the only complaint i have

i think it's a decent way to explain why he's going on a quest to hunt demons instead of staying with the doctor, though it's pretty lucky for him that the first of the 12 demons to go after him was a total scrub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

chiasaur11 posted:

Well, he was already slaughtering local monsters by the dozen before he got lucky and found one of the twelve. Turns out a natural knack for violence, a sixth sense to replace the missing ones, and a complete immunity to pain and fear all come together to make someone pretty dangerous even before he gets knife hands.

oh i don't disasgree that he was already a great fighter by that point, but the sticky tongue dude still seemed like a weakling if you compare him to the other 2 important demons we saw

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

GorfZaplen posted:

Doctor: Someone must have sold your body in return for power. FLASHBACK ENDS Dororo: So somebody sold his body for power and now he'll get his body parts back after killing demons? Old Man: That's right. If he kills demons, he'll get his body parts back. Somebody must have sold his body for power.

i feel like you're exagerrating the repetition a little bit

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
loving yikes, man