Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I love SaGa but they're all weird enough I won't fault anyone who doesn't. FF Legend II is an all time favorite of mine but I can easily envision someone getting pissed off with the obtuse systems or monsters being a worthless party slot for 90% of the game.

I don't recall that I ever really truely hated a game as a kid (despite owning Deadly Towers) so I'll just give this award to Rogue Legacy, whose devs should be killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

SoR Blaze posted:

Did you know that there are remakes of all of the FF Legend games for DS? They're Japan only but 2 and 3 have translation patches. I played through 3 and it was pretty alright. I didn't realize how much that music is burned into my brain.

Yeah I heard they got translated so they're in my backlog now. Would be cool if they came to switch though.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

X-Com: Apocalypse was a huge, huge let down for me.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Darius Twin. we rented it from Blockbuster and kept it too long, so my parents wouldn't go back to blockbuster because they were afraid of the late fees and we couldn't rent any more games or movies for years.

Good game. Sucked that if you died once you lost all your power ups and were pretty much done for in the later levels.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The Shaq Attaq was loving epic, the shoe came with a CO2 canister to pump it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

As an SNES kid I coveted the Genesis JP game where you could either play as a guy or as a velociraptor but it probably sucked rear end anyway

sorry it was actually pretty good