Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
aero the acrobat, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I.N.R.I posted:

youre going to get rightfully eviscerated for saying 2 has a bad story. but 4 isnt my favourite either .. a bit too western feeling

i played 2 for the first time in 2016 or 2015 and i remember being amazed at the prescience of the story

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

SpaceAceJase posted:

I owned Shaq Fu on SNES. lmao

i probably did too. i also had a pair of reebok shaqnosis

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bicyclops posted:

speaking of jurassic park, i definitely hated the SNES one with the weird, blurry FPS segments, but the overworld music at the start of the game was really good

I loved that game lol. for some reason i remember you couldn't save at all? or else you had to write down codes which i would just never do. either way i beat it in one sitting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bicyclops posted:

i don't think it even had codes. pretty sure you just had to beat it in one sitting.

God I'm bad rear end.