Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i want to hack the wii part of my wiiu so it can play gamecube and snes ganes and am basically retarded. do i really have to buy a wii game to do that? whats the best way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
lol..a thread with 0 posts and its about containing a retard.. the op played himself lol. it looks like he shut himself in for us. Thanks!!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

malibu anime posted:

lol..a thread with 0 posts and its about containing a retard.. the op played himself lol. it looks like he shut himself in for us. Thanks!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

i want to hack the wii part of my wiiu so it can play gamecube and snes ganes and am basically retarded. do i really have to buy a wii game to do that? whats the best way?

If your Wii U’s firmware is up to date you have to use the Wii game method. If you have an older firmware there’s some method that uses the Wii U web browser but I haven’t used it myself.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

you can buy Wii games for 2 dollars, it's worth it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i had the game you need but sent it to a friend so they could also do this sorry

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://wiiu.hacks.guide/ u hack the Wii u and then hack the vwii its easy. You also dont need any games. Well u do need brain age. Bye

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

malibu anime posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

malibu anime posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I had to buy a 3 dollar chinese phone game from the eShop to homebrew my 3ds

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i used a flash cart. whcih is worth having one of anyway cos its the only real way to emulate DS games on a 3ds

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i used a flash cart. whcih is worth having one of anyway cos its the only real way to emulate DS games on a 3ds

I still have my DSi swagging around

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

U can launch ds roms directly now with another 3ds program which is nice. I think its called nds launcher. My old original r4 died so its nice 4 me.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I still have my DSi swagging around

I've been swaggering around with my DSi and flashcart a lot lately

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

U can launch ds roms directly now with another 3ds program which is nice. I think its called nds launcher. My old original r4 died so its nice 4 me.

i have a r4 with a time bomb on it qq .. supposedly you can just set the system clock back though.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have a Supercard DSTwo+ which works well but it uses the battery faster since it has an extra processor in the cart to help emulation - I'll probably never try to play SNES ROMs though so I should just get another flashcart probably

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I have a Supercard DSTwo+ which works well but it uses the battery faster since it has an extra processor in the cart to help emulation - I'll probably never try to play SNES ROMs though so I should just get another flashcart probably

I had the dstwo+ until a couple of weeks ago. I bit the bullet and got an R4i Gold for $20 and it’s worth it. The interface is faster and the battery doesn’t die if you leave a game on sleep mode during the middle of the day. It’s supposedly one without a time bomb but these things are so shady that I don’t entirely trust that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

just having a cart in the 3ds drains the battery faster too .. one of the perks of having a haxed 3ds is you dont need to play games off a cart nemore. you can put snes9x on a haxed 3ds too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Where's a good place to buy flash carts bc if you google it I can never tell which websites are Chinese bitcoining operations and which ones are Chinese bitcoining operations that will also send me a flash card.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Where's a good place to buy flash carts bc if you google it I can never tell which websites are Chinese bitcoining operations and which ones are Chinese bitcoining operations that will also send me a flash card.

aliexpress might sell some. i bought mine from a chinese bit coin mining operation though

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
http://www.r4ds-uk.com/ think this was the site i used ... it says UK in the url but theres options for other currencies so it might be international

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i paid with paypal though and they dont take paypal anymore .. not sure id give them my card details

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i paid with paypal though and they dont take paypal anymore .. not sure id give them my card details

hmm might be worth a shot. this thread was nicely timed since nothin on Switch is interesting to me in the near future so i charged my vita up today and added Koudelka to it. Any suggestions for shorter ps1 gems, i dont want to play a long-rear end jrpg since ive been spending my home time playing DQXI and dont need a rpg overload. of the games ive played since i hacked it Dino Crisis 2 was my fave, so stuff of a similar quality would be cool.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I've been swaggering around with my DSi and flashcart a lot lately

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://wiiu.hacks.guide/ u hack the Wii u and then hack the vwii its easy. You also dont need any games. Well u do need brain age. Bye

oh sick, when i looked this up last time the guide was saying i needed something like ssb brawl

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

hmm might be worth a shot. this thread was nicely timed since nothin on Switch is interesting to me in the near future so i charged my vita up today and added Koudelka to it. Any suggestions for shorter ps1 gems, i dont want to play a long-rear end jrpg since ive been spending my home time playing DQXI and dont need a rpg overload. of the games ive played since i hacked it Dino Crisis 2 was my fave, so stuff of a similar quality would be cool.

You dont need a cart if yiu have a 3ds and I have to hack them anyway if you want to play epic japame games like taiko no tatsujin the dq mobster translations

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

oh sick, when i looked this up last time the guide was saying i needed something like ssb brawl

that was probably to hack an actual wii

what version firmware is your WiiU?

Also keep in mind if you want to have WiiU games ripped to the external hard drive and also Gamecube and Wii games on an external hard drive, the latter two have to be on a separate hard drive

a hacked wiiU is the best thing ever. Playing Gamecube games on the gamepad with no TV ftw

lemme know if you need help with anything

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

lemme know if you need help with anything

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

uncle can vomit up his own skeleton to slide under your door and help you, and you laugh at him?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

waking up excited knowing uncle at nintendo came during the night and has modded all the console in your house

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

waking up excited knowing uncle at nintendo came during the night and has modded all the console in your house

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

uncle can vomit up his own skeleton to slide under your door and help you, and you laugh at him?

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

elf help book posted:

Lmao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Why does my wife seem so dreamily satisfied this morning. Huh.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

oh sick need to look in to this..... wanna play twewy

hacked 3ds is epic

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Uncle Wonka & The Chinese Flashcart Factory