Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weirdojace
Sep 4, 2007

After being out of print for over two decades, The People's Choice Music, aka "The Most Unwanted Song" by Dave Soldier/Komar & Melamid is available for pre-order on vinyl, CD and cassette on my record label, Needlejuice Records. All formats will feature remastered audio, brand-new artwork, and detailed liner notes. The vinyl is available in two color variants: a baby blue/dookie brown swirl and a pinwheel design reminding you where to do all your shopping. This is a project I've been working on for over a year now, and I'm really excited to finally be able to share it.

For anyone who may not be aware, The People’s Choice Music is comprised of two distinct segments: “The Most Wanted Song” and “The Most Unwanted Song.” Each song was based on polls to determine what people liked and disliked in their music. “The Most Wanted Song” is a pastiche of adult contemporary music, while “The Most Unwanted Song" is a 23-minute outrageous cacophony of bagpipes, children celebrating the holidays, corporate sycophancy, political screeds, and an opera singer rapping about the Old West. In spite of itself, The Most Unwanted Song has become a viral phenomenon over the years. In fact, I first discovered it on these very forums.

weirdojace fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Jan 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp
I NEEEEEEEEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, with the exchange rates the way they are, and shipping to Canada being more than the album itself, I just can't right now.

im_sorry fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jan 9, 2019

weirdojace
Sep 4, 2007

im_sorry posted:

I NEEEEEEEEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, with the exchange rates the way they are, and shipping to Canada being more than the album itself, I just can't right now.

We just updated the shipping system to be more accurate to Canada rates, hopefully that helps.