Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

This guy is a legend, I wonder if it's just one guy or like a team of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

:master:

I really hope this catches on as a trend with other variations

seance snacks has a new favorite as of 18:48 on Feb 7, 2019

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Just came across this on /r/recruitinghell

https://twitter.com/kmlefranc/status/1221869659139366912?s=20

pictures in the thread, truly blursed

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

loop daddy bless us

for real though, check him out if he tours near you. I saw him at a club with some friends and it was hella fun

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Personally I found the 2000s to be the worst of it all. What a lousy time to be feminine in your 20s.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/red-carpet-dresses/g12025412/early-2000s-fashion/

Men's overly baggy suits from the late 90's and early 2000s were garbage as well

I remember the wtf moment when I tried on one of my father's for the first time

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

:five:

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Captain Monkey posted:

D-Pad was in the Texpol thread whining about how his wife won’t let him buy a bunch of prepper gear or several guns to defend their generator so that he can live out his mad max fantasy. Just so everyone knows who they’re dealing with.

I know this is a few pages ago, and yes most preppers/gun-nuts are dorks with murder fantasies, but the generator thing is a legit concern in a disaster situation.

A coworker of mine grew up in Sadam Hussein’s Iraq. His family had a generator due to the frequent blackouts. Anyway, one day a couple guys rolled up with AK’s, sprayed the house as a warning, and then took off with their generator.

seance snacks has a new favorite as of 17:58 on Feb 22, 2021

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Did America not already officially acknowledge the Armenian Genocide? I remember learning about it in high school, albeit briefly, and that was ~15 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

lots of Good tweets here recently