Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Whybird posted:

Stuff like this is what the "trivially larger" bit of the definition covers.

Got his rear end, how dare he besmirch the 'I am rubber you are glue' of numbers that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Love math puzzles. Hey fellows, do you want to listen to a little story I wrote for the sole purpose of letting me explain why you're wrong in a hypothetical vacuum of my own design

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Basic Poster posted:

Can we do TikToks here? This man is incredible

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdC8X1vV/

That dude has weapons-grade antianxiety vibes that need to be on a Voyager golden record

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

D-Pad posted:

He pulls it off so well I always thought he was for real but apparently the dude is pretty normal and it's just a character he does.

Why do you hate me and my joy? Goddammit

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Yestermoment posted:

Gonna contest this one, here. As wonderful as it may be that people can be happy in their own skin, some people are uggos through and through.

(and yes, my monitor is off)

Whaaaat is going on between your brain and your keyboard, that is some fuckin awkward spice right there

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

This is adorable but what is the last thing he says, I've watched it like ten times and can't make it out

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

When you say pickle most people think of a pickled cucumber vs. the ambiguous general term for anything preserved in brine and vinegar. A caper is a salty delicious pickled berry and also technically a pickle but that's weird to say. Maybe it's an American thing?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Atticus_1354 posted:

Pickled and pickle are not synonyms. I will die on this vinegary hill if necessary.

I know, it's super weird phrasing, but anything pickled can be called a pickle. I blame those fat cats up on Pickle Row

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Candies? Stews? Roasts? Are preserves in the pickle realm or the other way around?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Aramoro posted:

A Caper is a pickled flower bud, not berry.

Ah, you're right, thanks! Looks like the caper plant's berries are way bigger and hosed-up looking when pickled.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The low-chroma home-a

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The black houses are ones that have unsubscribed from the paper due to your gross periodical malpractice

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

GET EDUCATED. It's not the PYF Tweets Virgin Mary vs Chad Jesus Thread's responsibility to teach you poo poo

And yet,

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Ben stiller looks weird as poo poo but VV looking fine as hell

The what shoulders?

Atlassian. Like Atlas.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Who are teacher and old man

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Pure wholesome multiple lols right there, good stuff

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Platystemon posted:

OP’s sister is a Brad nailer. :dadjoke:

I'm calling the police on u

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Mister Speaker posted:

Pesci is a disgrace and more people should know that.

Well maybe you could let us know that then somehow

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Every time I see Joe Pesci I imagine him tenderly eating pussy for hours. You've ruined so many films featuring a squealing little octogenarian rear end in a top hat for me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Strong Ousu energy feels. A good man

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Trying to think of any level on which this doesn't rule and coming up completely stumped

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

That's a wholesome and genuine lol right there

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

'The Triple Duel' iirc

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Well that is just delightful

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I love both Bah Bodenkirk and the Mayor of Podcasts but don't quite get it. Help please

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

FFT posted:

He had a heart attack on set.

Thanks!

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

A space ghost reference in tyool 2022? :dance:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Danaru posted:

15C is the best temperature. 10 if you're nasty

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I’m a fish biologist and my grad school years are some of the best memories of my career. I had a lot of fun with great friends, some of whom turned into colleagues. We were all impoverished together and took care of each other. My advisors are still good friends of mine and we’re still writing papers together 12 years later. I don’t make much money now but it’s enough and I have a lot of autonomy over my research and great relationships with my colleagues and PI. I mentor a bunch of undergrads and early career scientists with BS and MS degrees and it’s mostly very rewarding.

:unsmith:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Snowy posted:

Reminds me of this car I saw in Queens

They see me rollin'
They hatin'

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Good Citizen posted:

You for sure know like 3 of their songs

Shhh please just let them live in cherubic innocence

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

cohsae posted:

Also gently caress to the miette tweet it sucks rear end.
bullshit gigglebait for Live Laugh Love cat moms

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

zoux posted:

So now we have to have a new main character for Tuesday and I guess it's this
https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1587156613894479873

Parting is such SchutzStaffel, that I shall say gute nacht until it's time for a waffle

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Some fëckin hjot bøyz in them bogs ngl

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Servant of the Stolen Glance, wielder of the Cups of Gianna

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Ambitious Spider posted:

I thought they were sleeping and the little one said rollover and they all rolled over and one fell out. Could be conflating it with another nursery rhyme though.

That was little bears in a domestic crowding situation which, luckily, didn't require an onsite medical professional like the aforementioned monkeys

Pissed Ape Sexist has a new favorite as of 19:57 on Nov 23, 2022

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Sounds like you need a rest, friend

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

She never went away she was just being super dreamy somewhere else SHUT UP

E: I read that as Jennifer Connelly but I mean, sure, fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

https://twitter.com/bonerhitler/status/1660651716302315524?t=CcDCAmDyCgDRDFivi2BbFA&s=19

Heeeeyy macarena