Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Garrand posted:

Darrell's been dead for 17 years, so i'm assuming you're referring to the 2016 incident with Pantera frontman Anselmo.

It's impossible to keep up with which MOR musicians are Nazis and which ones aren't :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

trapped mouse posted:

Me, watching this video: This is rad as gently caress, I hope it's not an ad for something lovely or lame

Me, at the end of the video: It could have been worse, I will enjoy the ad guilt free.

Murphy's is OK, as I recall.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

zoux posted:

IDK about y'all but I love this freaking boat thing

https://twitter.com/PatrickClaybon/status/1374825012688007171

Look if I wanted to drink a lovely sour beer, I'd drink an IPA

IPA is bitter, not sour. Get your tastes right.

e: Sour ale is sour.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

zoux posted:

Small detail: it's a ship not a boat.

I worked on some boats, including the biggest cruiser ever made, and get this: there's no such thing as a ship; they're all boats. The only kind of person who calls them ships is a stephen fry.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Elman posted:

They want to rape kids.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Now I got a flashback of seeing someone I know walking down the street to return a DVD to the R-kiosk only last year and I'm thinking surely it must've been a dream?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Barefoot is legal, for babies.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Solid Columbo.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dr. Lunchables posted:

This is the largest capacity stadium in the western hemisphere and you can walk right up to it.

The meadowlands is kinda unique in that there just isnt a way to walk up to it. Surrounded on all sides by freeways and rivers.

Stadiumchat reminded me of the baseball (real baseball, not American baseball) field that's on an island so players from visiting teams keep falling in the drink.

e: Vimpeli

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 08:54 on Feb 6, 2024

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:lol:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

W424 posted:

Back when (decade+) I still gave a poo poo about metal Gojira was loving insufferable, it sounded like they drink green tea and wear orthopedic sandals on stage. Sickeningly nice and safe. Music for dudes who use conditoner and wear button up shirts

Yes they were a metal band, what's your point :confused:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:lol: that this takes place in the court of Inari, a municipality with under 10 000 people.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

zedprime posted:

Very excited that years of shoveling millions of dollars into linear algebra has resulted in the same problem of the markov chain chatbot I ran in IRC 20 years ago that was remarkably cogent for an undeterminable period of time before suddenly and violently flipping a switch to pure nonsense after guzzling the internet poo poo hose a bit too long.

So indistinguishable from humans?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Very dissapointed in Olivias Wilde Ride for having a Twitter account in TYOOL 2020 or so.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Things I'm not sure what they are and do not care for anyone explaining them to me:
podcasts
vtube(r)
eminent domain
e: tort

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Benagain posted:

it's somehow both a cake and a pie

"Tårta på tårta", as the perfidious Swede would say.

e: I know what streaming and streamers are because I got an e-mail from Ubisoft or whoever once and it said "click here to see Goober McFucko stream Alan Wake on Shitream" and I was bored so I did and I literally had to tell the guy to use the god drat floodlights he was so bad at the game. First and last time I'll ever watch someone stream unless it's Manneken Pis.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 13:19 on Feb 22, 2024

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What the gently caress.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"I'm going to just outright lie about Esperanto on TV" is a hobby idea I guess.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My grandaunt used to travel a lot - including but not limited to to Esperanto conferences - and she'd send postcards with a greeting in Esperanto at the bottom (Korajn salutojn! or something like that?) and when one came in with the other mail, whoever went to get it would go "hey everybody, Korgin Salutoin sent us another postcard!" and for some loving reason the basically-not-even-a-pun stayed alive until she died. Thanks for reading and Korgin Salutoin.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Goats

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

kazil posted:

That guy looks like David Mitchell

Yeah, with their eyes.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nothing impressive about it. Now a first impression would be impressive but not THAT impressive since it's an English translation anyway.

I have a first edition of a book(let) from the 1600s. It's from 1952.

E: I haven't seen the movie so I don't know who they claim it was signed by.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I had no idea they were so big. E: oh they're näätiä. I did know, then, just not what they were called in English :)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I think my most brilliant moment was when I was leaving a house-warming party and the hostess told me I didn't have to go home because there was plenty room in the bed and I just went home.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lobok posted:

Ok, I've grown and learned a lot from past mistakes so here goes: you said "fetish", so I think you want to have sex with me, right?

No they want to have sex with this thing:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Heath posted:

Do you all have a humiliation fetish or something because why would you share any of that

I mean... you don't even know who the gently caress I am so it's kinda hard to be humiliated here.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I had Latin D (overly long), I don't think any school even offered Latin A. But I'm not hot so the point is moot.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

fellas is it gay to crank your hog with another man's arms?

I always sit on my hand and my cock until they go numb before having a wank, so that it feels like someone else is giving someone else a handjob and I'm perfectly pure and innocent of any such self- or other defiling.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tiggum posted:

No. But if they were a woman's arms? Super gay.

"Oh, I just died a little in your arms tonight" - Cutting off your arms to put them on me Crew

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/questionableway/status/1765535406949286121

You don't get pie for cumming in Aella :eng101:
https://twitter.com/LChas22/status/1765219514940031410

Don't bring Satan into your cuckold sex role play

If you marry a dude whose mouth was drawn by Todd McFarlane, jesusing is your least problem.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Air Skwirl posted:

The thing is, America has 400 million people, UK about 60 million. So even if 90% of Americans are dumbasses two thirds of the UK would have not be dumbasses to keep parity with us. Is anyone from the UK willing say say 2 out of every 3 people aren't a dumbass?

Americans are English so...

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Air Skwirl posted:

You can throw a lot of insults at Americans that I will just shrug off, but you can gently caress right off with that bullshit. We fought two different wars to not be English.

Lmao if you think that. You're just Gun English instead of Knife English.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Platystemon posted:

When you think about it, America has been non-English for longer than most of the world has.

*had

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

FFT posted:

I agree with your intent, but your execution was miserable.

But enough about Louis Riel.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The age of consent is much older than 18 years old (in many countries). The age of consent is 18.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Literally what the gently caress are you talking about

An age is not the same as the age of an age. Learn to code!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That guy needs the :guillotine:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

zoux posted:

Why are we seppos

A guy wanted spices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

zoux posted:

You know what, it is! It is racist against my people!

Nerds?