Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

syntaxfunction posted:

Wear green and then start a long running lie about colour blindness.

I don't know what that fixes. Wearing the red means I reject everyone before they can reject me. wearing the green and pretending I meant red just means I still have to deal with that harsh reality of no one wanting to hug me. Also there's a sign above them saying what the bracelet means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Milo and POTUS posted:

It really is insane how barren the internet feels now.

Not barren, it's just that people are cumming only in the fluffer sites.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Mister Speaker posted:

Hasn't this sort of been a thing for a while, at like, college mixers? 'Stoplight parties' or something where you show up dressed in red/yellow/green respectively to indicate 'not available', 'it's complicated' or basically 'here to gently caress'?

I've heard that Feeld, a poly dating ap, has meetups where you get a big ol' badge that lets you declare your pronouns, preferences, kinks and all that. Which would be great for me if it weren't for the 'poly' part.

I feel like the problem is this has only been adopted in either really health/neurodiverse-conscious spaces that care about general safety, or places outright designed for hookups. I think that's too limited, we should be pushing for a form of this that's acceptable for general use.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Cleretic posted:

I've heard that Feeld, a poly dating ap, has meetups where you get a big ol' badge that lets you declare your pronouns, preferences, kinks and all that. Which would be great for me if it weren't for the 'poly' part.

I feel like the problem is this has only been adopted in either really health/neurodiverse-conscious spaces that care about general safety, or places outright designed for hookups. I think that's too limited, we should be pushing for a form of this that's acceptable for general use.

That makes a certain amount of sense. Like a sports bar where sometimes there's an important game and I show up with a red because I genuinely just want to watch the game, and other nights I throw on a yellow or green because it's not that important a game and wouldn't mind a conversation.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Why would you wear anything but the red one, the plague is still going

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Air Skwirl posted:

That makes a certain amount of sense. Like a sports bar where sometimes there's an important game and I show up with a red because I genuinely just want to watch the game, and other nights I throw on a yellow or green because it's not that important a game and wouldn't mind a conversation.

They're great for when I go to the bar and chat up a woman and without breaking eye contact with me she reaches for a red to replace her green.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Byzantine posted:

Why would you wear anything but the red one, the plague is still going

We can end it by blinding and exiling the emperor.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Heath posted:

Wear all three at once and explode and implode simultaneously

The end result is what is known as a singlearity.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Biplane posted:

The end result is what is known as a singlearity.

:drat:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://x.com/ask_aubry/status/1765537117948489839?s=20

Good for the lady shark, but this also has to be a fetish of being so annoying a woman eats you.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Bet that shark went down real smooth

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Lobok posted:

people are cumming only in the fluffer sites.

Thread title imo

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

madmatt112 posted:

Thread title imo

Current title already covers this

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

Dark souls does it again

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Inceltown posted:

Current title already covers this

This is fluffer erasure

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Penelope Devouring Her Suitors

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Air Skwirl posted:

https://x.com/ask_aubry/status/1765537117948489839?s=20

Good for the lady shark, but this also has to be a fetish of being so annoying a woman eats you.

🤏

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Professor Wayne posted:

Dark souls does it again

Anyway the T. rex paper came out months ago and was pretty debunked by the rest of the paleontology community.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Sorry for posting Elon in the good tweets thread but it was too funny not to

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1765554793869672709?t=w96MJoKwDdHAZsSUq0MEAA&s=19

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1765554793869672709?t=w96MJoKwDdHAZsSUq0MEAA&s=19

Do we have a most divorced guy bracket system setup? That feels like an all-timer that should culminate in a three way cage match between Elon, Glinner, and Scott Dilbert.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Classic from three months ago:

https://twitter.com/zachreinert0/status/1727357791143362593

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

I, too, could not believe it without checking myself, but here it is for any doubters
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1765523497764495843

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I wonder about the type of person that marries Jeff Bezos in the first place, but she's turning me around.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i think they got married before Jeff turned into Lex Luthor.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

i think they got married before Jeff turned into Lex Luthor.

Amazon was founded in Washington State because Washington doesn't have an income tax and at the time of it's founding out of state internet orders didn't have to pay any sales tax. There were pretty obvious hints.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/skatie420/status/1765491346473947564?t=Ifj-s-FphvX3xdNLe1c7PA&s=19

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Yngwie Mangosteen posted:

Have you never laughed at your past self before?
After what that arsehole has done to me, it's no laughing matter.

Not specific enough. Personalised signs are the only solution.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I had Latin D (overly long), I don't think any school even offered Latin A. But I'm not hot so the point is moot.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

https://twitter.com/Saqib_hmed/status/1765579213250441254

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

isn't that last one fake

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
They never married.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I mean even if it is real Grimey is in absolutely no position to 'dunk' on Elon

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Air Skwirl posted:

Amazon was founded in Washington State because Washington doesn't have an income tax and at the time of it's founding out of state internet orders didn't have to pay any sales tax. There were pretty obvious hints.

Was Washington a big tech sector before that or did they really kick it off?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Milo and POTUS posted:

They had a little company called “Microsoft”.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Platystemon posted:

They had a little company called “Microsoft”.

More like Microwoke:elon::elon::elon:

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Depending on how you parse "tech", Boeing was making planes just south of Seattle during WWII. Amazon is only the latest major tech company, certainly not the first.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
(((They))) don't want you to know who controls the family courts!!! My wife's fitness trainer won't replace us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Platystemon posted:

They never married.

He has other ex-wives though, doesn't he? Did they fleece him?

I just got up and I read his tweet thinking it was a bad Frank Ocean lyric, it doesn't really scan but it made me chuckle for a second.