Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Modal Auxiliary posted:

You should watch Nobody, it's got all the same trappings but it's built on an actual plot focused on a character with an actual personality. Also the character is played by Bob Odenkirk and he loving rules.
I had somehow missed all of John Wick until it popped up free on one of the streaming services this year. I watched the first one (which, according to my John Wick loving friends, might be the best one) and the whole time I was thinking 'Wow, this is a lot like Nobody.... if Nobody was really bad'.

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Heath posted:

Man his actual fuckin pants caught fire on the way out
It reminds me of the scene in Samurai Cop where the stuntman is on fire and Amir Shervan just directed the two actors in scene to put him out (with no training or prep).