Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
lets hope the time fuckery lets me have Milleena back, but if not I'll still probably enjoy this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

exquisite tea posted:

In a climactic showdown that will determine the fate of all Earthrealm, Mortal Kombat 11 ends with a lengthy courtroom battle over Outworld zoning laws and procedural tournament regulations.

The courtroom battle still involves swords somehow

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Babe Magnet posted:

I implore you to reconsider.

The fatality is just that chest punch complete with the chest... Gore? Being in one clean piece

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

the Shaolin Monks fatality system was a bit annoying, except for when Johnny Cage steals it from you

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Also mk 9 _10 played similarly enough that they could get away with old move sets, mk 11 looks a lot slower so the m10 movesets would be annoying as hell to fight against as they dash in and out of combat

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

DLC Inc posted:

lol if the badge of membership to be in the Time Cops is "shave your loving head"

Time lice is no laughing matter

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

AndyElusive posted:

She's a full flesh pit clone of Kitana, there's no hinting required.

Unless you mean it was hinted that there's more than one Mileena? Because that would be a good way to bring her back if MK really needs to explain the return of a dead kharacter.

Her arcade ending basically had her take control of a whole mileena army

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

I imagine that once we have a training mode people will have a better time with it.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Babe Magnet posted:

SHOW THE FATALITY YOU COWARDS

WAIT I TAKE IT BACK :magical:

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

MK is one of the few fighting games that somehow make me give a poo poo about their characters outside of how fun they are to play. It is insane how well they do this now.

If they announced a loving turn-based RPG in the series I would still probably jump all over it just to see the plot.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

That was horrifying

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Embarrassing question here, but how do I get myself to stop pressing up when I am trying to do a backward-forward move. trying to launch iceballs at people and instead I randomly bunny hop because stupid thumbs.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Arthur Bowlsworth posted:

Not using the stick are you?

Nope, just D-Pad

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

DLC Inc posted:

it's been years since he's had the transform ability but I hope they find a way to do it this time. idc if it takes full meter to turn into a random character for 6 seconds, let me shapeshift NRS

All they need to do is first give every player an SSD drive so they can swap out the other characters fast enough and...

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

When you have the power to rewrite time, why wouldn't you do something like that?

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

quote:

I'm stunned at your show of overwhelming diversity and inclusiveness. So righteous. I didn't realize MK11 was an ideology!
Yes get all this sexual objectification off of the glorified action figures and their absurd world of ultra violence. (But only the ladies of course, respect digital beings rights, but also f*** the Manz!)
This all reads to me as phoney virtue signaling. Pride month, what? Is this some sort of video game gentrification right out of San Francisco CA.

This reads like a parody of MRAs rather than genuine. Not that being a parody would make the post it any better mind you.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

How many 'get the last word in' s do you think he'll go through before the day is over

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

They use facial mocap so it is the actor not perfectly recreating a performance he made over a decade ago

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Shiva/Goro

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Catfishenfuego posted:

That joker looks weirdly boyish and clean cut. If you took off his makeup you could bring him to church with you.

That is honestly not a bad idea for a joker take. I am probably the only one who thinks that.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Samovar posted:

I didn't get that.

Watch "True Lies"

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

AndyElusive posted:

Ok, Sonic Boomer.

Fixed

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

looks like he could pull off the cockiness of Kung Lao rather well.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

That is why they said Injustice! But yeah the owners of Marvel are probably not wanting anyone to be put into the DC fighting game either.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Havik's thing was breaking his own limbs/joints to give himself a damage buff. That was about it for interesting fight stuff.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Evil Canadian posted:

Shao Kahn is a very loving papa of Mileena, and was ready to fight for her honour at the drop of a pin in the MK11 story mode.

Just he had this other rotten no-good kid Kitana that nobody could love.

I took that as more, "That is my property, how dare you break my property" kind of thing. Since he is the worst.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Technowolf posted:

https://twitter.com/EVO/status/1260778864323596288

MK11's going to be one of the 4 EVO online tournaments this year, along with KI, Skullgirls, and Them's Fightin' Herds.

All have really good netcode apparently so that makes sense.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Now that I think I made a good parting shot in it is time to drop the argument...

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

3 gremlins in a trenchcoat

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Intel&Sebastian posted:

idk if you meant this as a guest character suggestion but it's actually the best one so far

I absolutely did. Ability to throw offscreen gremlins as projectiles

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

mind the walrus posted:

Their chosen digital waifu-- itself a brokebrain concept-- is a half-monster sadist with giant teeth and a barbie body. They're loving insane and should never be listened to.

Hey!

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Mileena is a blast, at least while online players have no idea what to do against her

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Well the thread did just spend an odd amount of time posting about mcu not to long ago I suppose

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

"Infuriatingly so"

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Ultimate Avengers

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

I think people like Ashrah for her concept, and her super annoying spin move she stole from Kung Lao

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

In either the trailer or one of the vids from people who got to play it had Kung Lao and Kung Lao. Wonder how much of the main kast is in both

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

davidspackage posted:

Sonia: my name is spelled with a Y!

Fire God Liu Kang: not anymore, peace

And Baraka was simply forgotten entirely somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013