Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
I tend to not get the premium hot wheels but that future lineup looks loving sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

CactusWeasle posted:

First of two British GT races today on GTWorld channel now. Packed grid of cars.

do they still geo-lock their poo poo on youtube?

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

I did not know that was part of the LGR catalog, nice. Thanks.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

I'm always hype for Le Mans but I work this weekend so I'm going to miss a lot of it :(

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

counterpoint: if you're in a race as big as the 24 hours of le mans and you get something as important as the capacity of your fuel tank wrong, intentionally or not, you deserve whatever penalty is coming. they either knowingly gave themselves an advantage or are bewilderingly incompetent.

seriously, you spend enough money on this poo poo to just get it fuckin right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

aw, gently caress