Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Colts 15 12.20%
Chiefs 28 22.76%
SCORING 31 25.20%
SNOW 49 39.84%
Total: 73 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

HE DOINKED THE DICK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Colts are looking loving awful so far

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I didn't expect this game to be good but goddamn this feels like it'll be a total blowout

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh goddammit Mahomes you had better not be injured, you are one of like three exciting QBs under the age of 35 in this league

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol, that chyron: 15 first downs for the Chiefs, 0 for the Colts

edit: make that 16

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Why the gently caress would they show the guy who did it on national television, as if that won't encourage a dozen more idiots to do it because "I'M GONNA GET ON TV, MA!"

There isn't poo poo else to do in Kansas City, this is their one shot at the big time

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

CHECKMATE LOSERS, FIRST DOWN ESTABLISHED

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

CRANK THAT DOINKA BOY

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Yeah, I don't think the Colts have a chance in hell of turning this game around.

I think the Chiefs playoffs curse manifests this year as a turbofucking from the goddamn Patriots, because this is the Darkest Timeline

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

That wasn’t even directed at anyone

I feel like it was directed at the ref's soft, velvet lips.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This Colts offense has just been goddamn bodied by a mediocre-to-bad Chiefs defense.

The Chiefs’ defense finished last or second-to-last in passing yards (4,374), total yards (6,488) and yards per rush (5.0). The Chiefs gave up the most first downs ever, with 419. And though they ranked 24th in points ceded, with 421, only three other teams since 1990, when the playoffs expanded to include six teams from each conference, gave up that many and still advanced to the postseason.

The Colts have scored zero offensive points and have 126 yards. Of that total, 70 came on the last drive of the second half when the Chiefs were basically in prevent mode.

Jesus Christ.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Nail Rat posted:

Yeah but keep piling on me because it's easy points and codependent poster brings up poo poo from 6-10 years ago. It's bad. The colts offense should be able to move the ball against this defense. Unless the whole season was a fluke, the coaches failed.

idk what you're talking about, Mr. Nail Rat

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

KICKER'S GOT A BIG BUTT

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

How is that possibly a penalty

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Strobe posted:

Item 2: Running into the Kicker. It is a foul for running into the kicker if a defensive player:
(a) contacts the kicking foot of the kicker, even if the kicker is airborne when the contact occurs; or
(b) slides under the kicker, preventing him from returning both feet to the ground.

OK, fair, but I'll revise my argument to "why is that possibly a penalty"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol, what the gently caress was that finale

Andrew Luck continues the proud legacy of postseason choking in Indianapolis