Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla

Heh. The man can't keep me down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla

Doing 5 over the speed limit with middle fingers up

bradzilla

Jaywalking while shouting "I am a sovereign citizen!"

Manifisto

writing "gently caress the irs" on the copy of my tax worksheets I keep for my personal records

in pencil

just in case there's ever an audit, I can erase it and the man will never know

ty nesamdoom!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
doing an weede, in Texas, walking down the street, right in front of God and everybody

dandelion tea

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

writing "gently caress the irs" on the copy of my tax worksheets I keep for my personal records

in pencil

super sweet best pal

bradzilla posted:

Jaywalking while shouting "I am a sovereign citizen!"

Walking across a the street when no cars are in sight because there's no crosswalk for a quarter mile. That's how mafia works.

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

in pencil

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
getting my change and noticing the "take a penny, leave a penny" sign, trying not to let anyone see my glee as i ignore it. almost tripping as i do my best casual walk out of the store. panting as i get into my car, the thrill of almost getting caught is invigorating, my heart is still racing as i pull onto the road. 35mph sign, i smirk as the needle moves ever so slightly to 36, panic sets in as i hit 37, i brake hard, pull off to the side of the road and carefully throw the car into park.

it's been maybe an hour now, i can't stop crying, sobbing. after a few more minutes i get my cool back, eyes are red, i wipe the snot from my nose and crumple the tissue, carefully deposit it into my little car trash bin. it's ok now, its ok. i let out a little laugh, half heartedly at first. too much laughing. it frightens me, too far, today i went too far.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

getting my change and noticing the "take a penny, leave a penny" sign, trying not to let anyone see my glee as i ignore it. almost tripping as i do my best casual walk out of the store. panting as i get into my car, the thrill of almost getting caught is invigorating, my heart is still racing as i pull onto the road. 35mph sign, i smirk as the needle moves ever so slightly to 36, panic sets in as i hit 37, i brake hard, pull off to the side of the road and carefully throw the car into park.

it's been maybe an hour now, i can't stop crying, sobbing. after a few more minutes i get my cool back, eyes are red, i wipe the snot from my nose and crumple the tissue, carefully deposit it into my little car trash bin. it's ok now, its ok. i let out a little laugh, half heartedly at first. too much laughing. it frightens me, too far, today i went too far.

lol

vanisher

not donating to the NPR fundraising campaign playing on the radio like a badass (I still listen to them talk during the fundraising part even though the rest of the carpool begs me to change the channel)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
yelling, "foods done!", while slightly chuckling at the meat thermometer showing 164 degrees.

"you can't tell me how I cook my chicken, jamie oliver"

Twenty Four

Luvcow posted:

"take a penny, leave a penny"

putting a nickel in the "take a penny leave a penny" tray like a drat rebel

bradzilla

entering a store through the out doors, a single drop of sweat rolls down my forehead

turning it up to 11 and also leaving the store through the in doors

bradzilla

drinking a bottle of water that is one day past expiration

Manifisto

getting out the scissors to cut the tags off my new pillows, hesitating, going over to the window to pull down the blinds, but not before furtively peeking out

how long has that helicopter been there anyway?

ty nesamdoom!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
using a fake plastic tab to pick open the trolley lock at the supermarket

Manifisto

taking u.s. pennies from the "take a penny, leave a penny" tray, and leaving canadian pennies

ty nesamdoom!

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

I drank an alcohol the day before my 21st birthday. Take that, The Man. :smaug:

I'm sewage flavored.

Mummy Napkin
vapin a juul within 10 feet of the building entrance

bradzilla

transferring liquor from one bottle to another in my home :twisted:

FutonForensic

vanisher posted:

not donating to the NPR fundraising campaign playing on the radio like a badass (I still listen to them talk during the fundraising part even though the rest of the carpool begs me to change the channel)

vanisher

Never using those free sanitizing wipes for the carts at the entrance of the supermarket, like a badass

vanisher

Parking my car and entering the McDonalds instead of going through the drive through

google THIS

"Microwave on high for 4 minutes. Remove film, stir, and recover. Microwave on high for 1 minute."

:smug: 5:00 *Start*

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Taking the container out of the microwave and opening it right away, rather than waiting for one minute.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

you're a god drat monster

Space Taxi
Washing my hands after I go to the toilet but only using water.

Twenty Four

Going fishing and catching one fish over the limit. My fishing partner is way under the limit though so if a ranger comes around we will just say he caught it.

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

Going fishing and catching one fish over the limit. My fishing partner is way under the limit though so if a ranger comes around we will just say he caught it.

warden: do you have anything over the limit

me: oh yeah man, this fish we caught is way over the limit!!!!

warden [pulling out a pad]: well son that's going to be a serious fine

me: uh what I meant is, it's, uh, it's extreme, it's off the hook, it's gnarly. like it's a really sweet fish and I caught it in a very radical fashion. but it's legal and stuff

ty nesamdoom!

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

One time I didn't rewind a VHS tape before I took it back to the movie place.

I'm sewage flavored.

super sweet best pal

Running out into the crosswalk after the DON'T WALK sign started blinking and making it across before the light changes. I cannot be stopped!

Space Taxi
Returning my shopping trolley to the corral but not pushing it all the way to the end

bradzilla

Not scanning a single apple at the self-checkout. I'm paying for the rest of the bag, though so I can say "lol whoops, I forgot how to count, security personnel!"

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

it's off the hook

lol fish jokes

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
only offering to help when you're carrying the last bag of groceries :smug:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
google THIS

Gently removing a sleeping cat from my lap because I need to get up.

bradzilla

google THIS posted:

:stare:

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

google THIS posted:

this is too hosed up for byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
taking the last two slices of pizza in the fridge