Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
hoo boy OP you will probably regret this 15 13.16%
sour cream gun 22 19.30%
a spicy butthole approaches 28 24.56%
Gokurrito 49 42.98%
Total: 75 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
for reals. its gonna go down real nice and then probably ~12 hours later blast it out my drat rear end lol

thinking a couple soft tacos, a dilla, and a burrito of some type.

ill also probably take an almost inappropriate amount of hot sauce packets to use at a later time :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
taco bell if you are reading this please bring back the ghost pepper grillers! also I hope the dog is doing well

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Use 1 diablo + 2 fire packets. This is the best ratio. You're welcome.

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

I want to try those two new $1 burrito griller things. I want it a lot. I need them and they are cheap. Also yeah I would get the ghost pepper ones again.

btw Taco Bell does not do anything bad to my digestive system but Burger King and to a lesser extent McDonald's will annihilate it violently. Thanks for taking my call I will hang up and listen.

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
you just missed happy hour OP so you can't get a $1 frozen drink

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I thought you lived in NYC and could eat anywhere around there? I once ordered 3 XXL burritos and has shocked by how much they cost and weighed. I ate all 3. By myself, but not in one sitting.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
what is taco bell

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

jimmyjams posted:

what is taco bell

thanks OP

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Get a beefy fritos burrito OP

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I ate Taco Bell for dinner last night it was p good OP

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
Last time i went to taco bell i was in the drive thru and the guy in front of me flipped out and threw his drink at the window and his fat girlfriend got out of the car and ran away

edit: i still got my number 7

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
2 crunch wrap supremes,, 2 beef burritos

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Senior Management posted:

I want to try those two new $1 burrito griller things. I want it a lot. I need them and they are cheap. Also yeah I would get the ghost pepper ones again.

They're not that great, but the sauce choices they come with are pretty good. Generally speaking, any time a fast food place adds something new to the menu, it's because they've invented a way to throw together existing ingredients in a more profitable manner, though.

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

number 7 and a double decker taco

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its a rainy day and the bell was packed with people.

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
some day a real rain will fall and wash all this scum off the streets

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Beef, water, isolated oat product, salt, chili pepper, onion powder, tomato powder, oats (wheat), soy lecithin, sugar, spices, maltodextrin (a polysaccharide that is absorbed as glucose), soybean oil (anti-dusting agent), garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract, citric acid, caramel color, cocoa powder, silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), natural flavors, yeast, modified corn starch, natural smoke flavor, salt, sodium phosphate, less than 2% of beef broth, potassium phosphate, and potassium lactate.

36% REAL BEFFE PRODUCT

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BloodRed posted:

Beef, water, isolated oat product, salt, chili pepper, onion powder, tomato powder, oats (wheat), soy lecithin, sugar, spices, maltodextrin (a polysaccharide that is absorbed as glucose), soybean oil (anti-dusting agent), garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract, citric acid, caramel color, cocoa powder, silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), natural flavors, yeast, modified corn starch, natural smoke flavor, salt, sodium phosphate, less than 2% of beef broth, potassium phosphate, and potassium lactate.

36% REAL BEFFE PRODUCT

yeah get BEEFY u freaking wastoid

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
taco bell beef is 88% beef

remember the week where crunchwrap supremes were only 88 cents to celebrate this fact because people kept posting crazy poo poo like they were only 36% beef or whatever

that was the greatest week of my life

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Cheesy Gordita Crunch + Double XXL Spicy Chalupa Supreme with like 10 Diablo Sauce but I put my own Reaper Racha and Ghost Pepper stuff on it usually.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

Chinatown posted:

yeah get BEEFY u freaking wastoid

can u get vegan food @ Señor Bell?

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
taco bell is legit in that the ingredients are actually identifiable as actual food and one could survive off that bigass $1 burrito they offer by eating one a meal

then again don’t be a pussy and eat fast food

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Should've got the OHSs op I'm a bit let down by all of this.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

King of Bees posted:

Should've got the OHSs op I'm a bit let down by all of this.

i have no freakin idea what youre talking about

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Sigh....

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
so im not sure how eating this poo poo is making me "live mas"

maybe its like appreciating the toilet more? or drinking more before eating it? :shrug:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Ranchero chicken soft taco or nothing.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

so im not sure how eating this poo poo is making me "live mas"

maybe its like appreciating the toilet more? or drinking more before eating it? :shrug:

it's short for 'live massive dookies'

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
i got a beefy frito burrito on new years day and they forgot the fritos

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I had an epiphany in the shower today. Taco Bell is the one thing chads and NEETs can agree on. No matter if you just woke up from your NEET nap at 3pm or just smashed and dashed at 3am, we all love Taco Bell.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
get a baja blast

Paperboy
Nov 20, 2018

:shepface:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sSVqaSl89A
Do they still have the Dorito taco haHAA

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Taco Bell: "Hey our Nacho fries are our most successful menu item, and the food of the Gods."
Taco Bell Corporate: "Let's cancel them on and off because our stores bitch about making fries."

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I like Taco Bell.

Used to always get the crunchwrap supreme meal. But now it's mostly the chalupa meal. Those spicy potato soft tacos are nice too. A hidden gem.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Ate at Taco Bell
Now I'm in Taco Hell
Sweating and burning
In my Taco Shell

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Get a cheesy potato griller or loded potato giller (same thing, some taco bells call it one or the other)

Thank me later.

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
Is there a petition to bring verde sauce back? Sometimes I don't want spice but i want flavor. And they took away my green sauce. gently caress you taco bell. I love you. Die

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I might get a quesadilla tomorrow and order two extra tacos. I’ll update the thread on “the decision.”

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Dude, did you get invited to the White House too?

https://twitter.com/PlanetofFinks/status/1084969862714269696

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

“Eyyy young acolyte, get your friggin balls off the chick fil-as. Do we throw the whole tray out now or..?”