Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
my wife and i got i think like 95% of the way through re5 then got epic pwned by the fat machine gun guys at the end and didnt finish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
having a lot of fun in village's postgame with the basic bitch infinite ammo unlock on chris's stupid pistol :blaster:

glad that instead of RE2make's "to unlock anything cool, beat the game without using any bonuses on the hardest difficulty in under 3 hours" system they went with re4's "have fun, birthday boy" route

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
In Resident Evil 5 you get to blow up Wesker with an attack helicopter missile

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the entire opening in the house is pretty funny once you know Mia is Miranda, because the marital drama you're watching is actually just Miranda gaslighting the poo poo out of Ethan

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Cubone posted:

having a lot of fun in village's postgame with the basic bitch infinite ammo unlock on chris's stupid pistol :blaster:

glad that instead of RE2make's "to unlock anything cool, beat the game without using any bonuses on the hardest difficulty in under 3 hours" system they went with re4's "have fun, birthday boy" route

I've had a lot of fun with the infinite Wolfsbane. It's hilariously broken but idgaf.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

CyberPingu posted:

I've had a lot of fun with the infinite Wolfsbane. It's hilariously broken but idgaf.

I immediately started putting all my lei towards that lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The baby is very scary. I like this game a lot, I'm gonna buy Resident Evil 4 again

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Cubone posted:

I immediately started putting all my lei towards that lol

Yeah same, I had enough CP for infinite M9 and starting shotgun after the first clear. And just enough for infinite Wolfsbane after the 2nd clear.

First full run of the game with just using the wolfsbane took me 1hr 45 lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

NienNunb posted:

The baby is very scary. I like this game a lot, I'm gonna buy Resident Evil 4 again

the first time i saw it i thought it was just a dumb illusion and tried to power through

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

This game rocks.

I am starting Heisenberg’s area, and getting pretty low on ammo - and the shop is mostly sold out. Is that expected at this point?

Sure makes this first part of the stronghold extra tense.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Quarterroys posted:

This game rocks.

I am starting Heisenberg’s area, and getting pretty low on ammo - and the shop is mostly sold out. Is that expected at this point?

Sure makes this first part of the stronghold extra tense.

Yeah I was really having to scrounge for every bullet and crafting material in that area, I think it’s intentional

Cubone
May 26, 2011

yeah I liked that. makes you use everything at your disposal

I came here to post that heisenberg sounds like carl sagan and hunter s thompson

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

He sounds like Billy Bob THornton to me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cubone posted:

yeah I liked that. makes you use everything at your disposal

I came here to post that heisenberg sounds like carl sagan and hunter s thompson

Someone pointed out that he sounds like Dangle from Reno 911 and I can't unhear it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Someone pointed out that he sounds like Dangle from Reno 911 and I can't unhear it

lmao god drat.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

New chutes goofin’

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
i really wish the weird multiplayer mode they added for some reason was coop mercs mode in 8 rather than RE:VERse which is still not even playable iirc

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

beat this on standard last night. Lots of fun, no major complaints. Kinda want to do ng+ hardcore and try out the other weapons but I still have Yakuza 3 and DQXI to start.

Also the 1911 is so loving cool

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cubone posted:

the entire opening in the house is pretty funny once you know Mia is Miranda, because the marital drama you're watching is actually just Miranda gaslighting the poo poo out of Ethan

I never even thought about this. lol that owns

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Also the 1911 is so loving cool

Not sure why they went with the 1911 to be the full auto pistol option but yeah it’s loving cool regardless

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://happywarrior.substack.com/p/re4vr

This is loving retarded.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Black guy from macklemore thrift shop playing re4vr

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol

Facebook ftw. Get owned misogynistic Resident Evil 4 chuds.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol i fyou own an occulous rift. wow, let me give my personal data and facial recognition to an sjw/soy company like facebook run by mark "zuckerberg" facebook when i could be handing over my personal data to a GOOD company like bill microsoft's xbox or kaz sony's playstation

Cubone
May 26, 2011

:grin: Leon! Small world, eh?

:byodame: WHO ARE YOU!!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I never noticed but that scene makes no sense anyway

he's like "ah, the president's daughter. I like your tits"
and she goes "gently caress you, who are you?"
and he's like "gently caress you, who are you?"
and she's all "ashley graham, the president's daughter"

and he doesn't say "oh right, sorry, I have the Memento disease"

Cubone
May 26, 2011

not that they should have censored it, the game is perfect
it sells you the idea. he's a morally ambiguous scoundrel, and she's a level-headed young lady from a powerful family who's not afraid to assert her personhood even in dangerous circumstances
aka some alt right mra donal drumpf clownnose chud poo poo

cutting it makes no sense, it just weakens both of their characters
that's just straight up demsucc libtard beta cuck poo poo

why do they have third person cutscenes in a vr game anyway? it comes across so corny and half-assed
some real doomer crypto tankie brainworm poo poo imo...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cubone posted:

it sells you the idea. he's a morally ambiguous scoundrel, and she's a level-headed young lady from a powerful family who's not afraid to assert her personhood even in dangerous circumstances

why do they have third person cutscenes in a vr game anyway? it comes across so corny and half-assed

are you ok. you sound like your brain is loving melting. this is just what silicon valley is like: censoring everything so nobody yells at them and also be insanely uncreative at the same time (why remake the cutscenes from Leon's perspective when you can... just let them play as normal in a loving vr game).

anyway re4 is an insanely retarded choice for vr in the first place, this was always going to be a cellphone game tier port. the hell do they do for the boulder scenes and poo poo. the game was designed with 3rd person in mind.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Cubone posted:

no thanks, bro.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Chuds mad

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

lol i fyou own an occulous rift. wow, let me give my personal data and facial recognition to an sjw/soy company like facebook run by mark "zuckerberg" facebook when i could be handing over my personal data to a GOOD company like bill microsoft's xbox or kaz sony's playstation

This

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
excited to start village

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

did cubone have some kind of a dissociate episode? i've never seem them post like that before

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think it was supposed to be a parody but i coul;dn't tell

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
He was serious and he really loves RE4 and he's super mad about it.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

American McGay posted:

hell me too

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

did cubone have some kind of a dissociate episode? i've never seem them post like that before

tell your loved ones to get brain scans when you observe them making grey forum posts

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
jesus christ cubone

Cubone
May 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

no sorry hahaha

In Training posted:

I think it was supposed to be a parody but i coul;dn't tell
it was this

I was going for, like, it starts out seeming like I have some dumb political agenda, but as the post goes on the politics just keep getting dumber and making less sense until by the end it's clear I'm just loving around

tbh I knew the joke wasn't quite there yet, but my thumb accidentally tapped the submit reply button and I was like "en, whatever. maybe it'll work"

sometimes when you accidentally submit a half-finished post, it turns out whatever you typed was fine, other times you look like a lunatic
which in the grey forums is fine because it's funny to me because I don't respect them
but I usually give Imp Zone better craftsmanship, so I do apologize 🙏