Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

What the hell, this game is made for japanophile virgins and cucked soyboys to jerk their withered needledicks to? And I should KILL myself?? drat it. That sucks to hear.. The original is one of my favorites..

The old they is takin mah bucket walrus or w/e meme but its they is takin mah soy and instead of am elephant seal its a soy smile guy but the smile is photoshopped upside down. Bring in the 5s gamers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://mspoweruser.com/resident-evil-2-will-be-getting-a-new-mode-after-launch-alongside-new-costumes/

New characters, costumes, and some sort of randomizer mode are being added free sometime after launch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Robert Kendo??? The owner of Kendo's gun store who gets eaten in the first 3 minutes??? Oh my god

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

What the hell, this game is made for japanophile virgins and cucked soyboys to jerk their withered needledicks to? And I should KILL myself?? drat it. That sucks to hear.. The original is one of my favorites..

HolePisser1982 posted:

big oafish lumpen games poster: loving unoptimized trash. Nuke japan
equally oafish dumbass clicking threads and tabs at random: Aw Fuuck! Dude that suucks

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol they're releasing 1998 skins for Leon and Claire. This game is gonna own

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
As cool as the concept is that looks really weird and bad. Needs to be more pixelated like the classic Snake costume in MGSV.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

American McGay posted:

As cool as the concept is that looks really weird and bad. Needs to be more pixelated like the classic Snake costume in MGSV.

Says the guy who thinks Mario RPG has bad graphics. Why don’t you take a seat and have a nice cup of you know what.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

All thise pre rendered games look kind of bad tbh

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

pre-loading now. so close

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

They need to decide on a capitalization scheme and stick with it...

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
every capcom game is like that and its funny to me

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

14 hours or so

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There are people streaming this on twitch and its already out in other regions. Unlock the game please Crapcom.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

6 hours.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Hype!! I gotta work early and all day so I will hopefully resist playing tonight. Tomorrow will be sick though

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

the rpd building looks so loving good

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I have an early day tomorrow so won't be playing tonight at midnight. But will send a humble Gamer Prayer to all those cracking this open tonight.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

looks like it unlocks in less than an hour here. im getting the refund button revved up

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I haven't even played the demo yet because it just finished downloading

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Someone should stream this tonight since I'm too poor to buy it and I don't wanna wait until tomorrow for Aris to stream it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't wanna stream it. Owned.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I’ve watxhed every boss but the last on twitch and they’re all fantastic

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Hunks scenario is insane holy poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I’ve watxhed every boss but the last on twitch and they’re all fantastic

Sounds like a great way to experience 2019's GOTY. Maybe I'll refund this bad bitch an hour early.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I'm just gonna watch Amouranth play it while I play Red Dead 2. Yeah I know she's married btw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The preload didnt seem to do anything and now i have to watch it Unpack data for an hour or something. gently caress you capcom.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lickers are loving terrifying in this version.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Started Leon hardcore...looking forward to gaming until sunrise

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hardcore doesn't mess around. Leon says exactly what I'm thinking when a zombie is still alive after taking 2 shotgun shells to the head and having a flash grenade explode in its mouth

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Evil Eagle posted:

Hardcore doesn't mess around. Leon says exactly what I'm thinking when a zombie is still alive after taking 2 shotgun shells to the head and having a flash grenade explode in its mouth

wtf......

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

It looks great

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got through the three medallions last night on Stamdard but everyone is talking about how sick Hardcore is so I might start over...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I don't have anything to compare it with other than my time with the demo but I think hardcore makes the game a little scarier. If nothing else I'm way more invested in the minute to minute gameplay than I would be if autosaves were on.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

work is going to feel so long today. should i just quit so i can fawn over ada wong all day instead ???

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The one boss I fought is already infinitely better than any of the ones from 7.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The first image you see in RE2 is a Whopper.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

spb posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spb posted:

The cutscenes are so sick. Leon and Claire awkwardly flirting in a crowd of zombies before a chopper explodes off camera

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Did anyone enable the RE data thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fargield posted:

Did anyone enable the RE data thing?

No