Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Isn't it kind of the point though? Anybody who starts gambling gets a bust out. The thing is Tony or one of his associates are the ones that are going to bust the person out. So Tony is the only one who can gamble and lose repeatedly and he has the option of paying or not. But then he gains the superpower of gambling from mescaline and murdering his heir and making mansexxor to a prostitute in Las Vegas and his gambling powers massively improve to the point that he doesn't need to gamble anymore. So unless that's what you have going for you, don't become a degenerate gambler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Dawgstar posted:

"'Peeps?' It's a fuckin' nickname, his family name is Peparelli!"

Fuckin Jason, he's dyslexic.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

No, he ate grilled cheese off of a radiator. See Vito was fat. Also it was steamed and not grilled, which makes it even more repugnant.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Well there's better ones, invitro-something.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

theflyingexecutive posted:

It's nice going back to watch The Sopranos and have nearly the whole show happen chronologically. So many writers love to do huge flashback interludes instead of letting their characters convey how their pasts affect them in the present story.

Except for Big Pussy and a lot of stuff with Tony's upbringing.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Chrissy: We're looking at the Quayke engine, it has real time lighting but the system reqyarments might be too high.

Tony: Oh yeah?

Chrissy: Sil was also saying they were reaching out to John Romero, one of us, that has this engine where they go from gatting cybernetic frogs and end on the beaches in Miami. And they have real artists working for them.

Tony: I heard from Paulie the floreda cigarette vans haven't shown up this week.

Chrissy: Yeah little Paulie is filling up his van with voodoos and D-RAMs down there, he should be here, coupla days.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I don't have to kick up for cryptocoins do I? Nothin for nothin, it's not real money.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I wonder if Ralphie's kid eventually recovered. I think the last he was saying is maybe only his speech would be affected but I guess whatever insurance he had covering his kid died with him.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

That's why you got to live, for today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Dokapon Findom posted:

Jack Massarone is such a dork. I want an alternate scene where he approaches Tony on the golf course and Tony just says tough poo poo pal, Massarone Construction is now Sopranos Construction :hehe: and pushes him into the water hazard

You gotta bee on you knee *whack, whack*