Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Tony quidprano posted:

My issue with it is that it's built up within the show as this high take enterprise. Meanwhile there's like 5-6 mob guys there for three guys, one of which is Frank Sinatra Jr who is probably there to impress and drag in the other guys. It seems very small time for the amount of high level guys involved, and that's before the fact that Roberts Patrick's character really wasn't supposed to be involved. People obviously disagree though so I could be completely in the wrong 🤷🏼‍♂️
My very fuzzy memory says someone in the show once mentioned the house take for one game session was something like $30000 or $40000? That’s kind of high profit for two days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

kalel posted:

I wonder what percentage of the whole of the show's dialogue has been quoted verbatim in this thread. Maybe 15%?
Well since probably 3% of it is multiple people saying “Ohhhhhhh!!” maybe.

I’ll add another percent:

Past
Manicott
Ziti

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
*hooks thumb at the last page of posts*
And you thought the Germans were classless pieces of poo poo.