Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unidef freeman
Sep 18, 2014

by R. Guyovich
From https://www.google.com

Computer Programming Methodology:

quote:

A software development methodology or system development methodology in software engineering is a framework that is used to structure, plan, and control the process of developing an information system. Some common methodology for programming is incremental development.

From lmu.edu
Computer Programming Paradigm:

quote:

A programming paradigm is a style, or “way,” of programming.

What are some popular (and unpopular) methodologies/paradigms that everyone uses on their day to day work to write the best code possible? Please be as detailed as possible!

I honestly just found out about computer programming methodologies/paradigms the other day, and want to find out as much as possible to improve my code

Everyone is welcome, but old white hats are especially welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i use a shifting paradigm op

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
but the right answer is procedural with lots of influence from other paradigms hth

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
I use the bolognese methodology, which is where you cover everything in delicious meaty sauce and hope nobody spots it's all spaghetti underneath

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Soricidus posted:

I use the bolognese methodology, which is where you cover everything in delicious meaty sauce and hope nobody spots it's all spaghetti underneath

Android Everywhere.